True Love

True Love

A Poem by Wind Up Doll
"

This is a song that I wrote about my feelings on love. Please enjoy!

"
I know what it's like to be alone.
To wish someone were there to hold.
I keep trying, day by day lookin for someone to come love me.
Maybe I'm wishin' for somethin only fairytale.
But true love isn't make believe. to me.
It's all  around can't you see? True love isn't make beleive to me.
I keep wishin dreamin and hopin. Someone's gonna knock me down and I wont be broken. Cuz I got my love and he has my heart to hold. True love isn't make believe to me.
It's all around can't you see? True love isn't make believe to me.
I imagine a vase of flowers sitting on front porch, when I'm comin home and he'll hear me in the drive way open up the door sweep me off my feet and I won't have to walk no more, cuz he'll carry me where ever I need to go.
True love isn't make believe to me. It's all around can't you see? True love isn't make believe to me.
And I see us sitting there, holding hands sayin prayers. hopin we go in peace and together.
True love isn't make beleive to me. It's all around can't you see? True love isn't make believe to me.
Looking down, we smile and we cry. We are together again forever. Together untill the end of time.
True love isn't make believe to me. It's all around can't you see? True love isn't make believe to me.

© 2010 Wind Up Doll


Author's Note

Wind Up Doll
These are my first song lyrics hope you enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010

Author

Wind Up Doll
Wind Up Doll

Omaha, NE



About
I love to read, write and hang out with friends. I have written many poems (I don't think they're that good but you know) Anyway I love to stand out in the rain and sing lolz I do it all the time. :) more..

Writing
Someday Someday

A Poem by Wind Up Doll


Pain Pain

A Poem by Wind Up Doll