Icecream

Icecream

A Story by Grey Evanescent
"

it's long, but please give it a try.

"

Ladies, gentlemen and lovers.

This is my letter to you all. In a form of words and sentences you brains can fathom.

I degraded my emotions for no words can comprehend what I have felt be it physically, mentally or emotionally when you wholeheartedly rained poison on my dry and cracked skin.

I forgave you when you cut my limbs to make your homes. I forgave you when you tore out my eyes for food. I forgave you when you destroyed me to give space for your loved ones. I still loved you.

When you bombed my insides to catch fishes destroying my organs in the process, I forgave you for you needed it. When you scraped out my skin and sprinkled salt in my wounds, I forgave you- I loved you. I still do.


Remember that time I gave you light in the dark, you loved me back then. I gave you clothes for your naked body, you said thank you. I gave you food and shelter when you were hungry and cold, you said you'd never forget me.

But time flew in the air floating slowly but steadily away from my grasps... so did you. You turned your back from me, walking away and away... and away... slowly fading in the mist like how your memories with me sunk deeper and deeper... never to be remembered.

You left me... forgotten.

But... I still loved you.

For the first time I felt as if a million kilogram airplane crashed into me... I realized... this... was… reality.

I cried, the world suffered from flood and lightning.

I felt betrayed, the world shook in terror.

I felt beyond mad, the volcanoes erupted. Earthquakes destroyed cities.

But I still love you.

I hated to see terror in you eyes as you looked at me.

I am Nature- where everything started. You are merely a part of me. I could destroy you anytime but as I have said again and again, I love you.

Therefore all I could do was scream.

Yes, I screamed.

© 2017 Grey Evanescent


Author's Note

Grey Evanescent
This is a feature article about mother nature first perspective. Uh... inspired by hyouka! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on July 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 16, 2017
Tags: feature article, mother nature

Author

Grey Evanescent
Grey Evanescent

Hilongos, Leyte, Philippines



About
Hi! I'm Evanescent Grey! I'm 15 years old I love~ reading and writing (isn't that obvious?)(Stop talking to yourself)(Whatever) I also love math and philosophy. I'm a biiiig fan of anime it has .. more..

Writing