Purpose of life

Purpose of life

A Story by Event_horizon
"

have you figured out what your purpose is?

"
       Have you ever wondered what the purpose of life is? why was each of every one of us given the chance and opportunity of becoming a human being? back then when i was a little kid he use to think about these questions a lot, he liked the feeling of being overwhelmed with unanswered questions. one day, late at night when he was supposed to be sleeping; he suddenly woke up and shocked by the thought of death. he jumped out of bed and snuck to the room next to his where his mother was watching television, as he told his mother what he thought of and why he is afraid of death, his mother was unfazed. the only thing she told him was "everyone dies at some point of their lifes, you just have to get over it." as she tucks him back into bed, he looked up at his mother and asked her "are you going to leave me?" she did not answer and walked out of the room. as i think about it now, i'm unperturbed. i cannot think like the way i did back then, just like my mother i'm unfazed by death, and the pains and struggles of life has wore the popular thought down to a stump. everyone says life is precious and i fully agree with that, but i can't think of life as i did times ago.
    
          

© 2017 Event_horizon


Author's Note

Event_horizon
no idea

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on June 20, 2017
Last Updated on June 20, 2017
Tags: life, purpose, space, mystery, me, bio

Author