Girls Can be Frogs too

Girls Can be Frogs too

A Chapter by Evil_Angel
"

Xtian and Derek are in Ny, he's tryin to get over Hallie the best way he knows how. You kind of see a lil bit of a darker more imperfect side to him.

"
Girls Can be Frogs Too

�The heater doesn�t work, neither does the faucet, and the rent is seven hundred and fifty a month,� the bald landlord stated about the Crowns Heights Brooklyn apartment.

�We�ll take it,� Christian agreed. Derek and Christian had been looking for a somewhat affordable place, and it was the cheapest one they found so far, so it was either that or the streets.

�How are we going to come up with that all the time?� Derek muttered so the landlord wouldn�t hear.

�I got plenty saved, don�t worry we�ll figure it out,� Christian assured.

�I will take the deposit now, and then you guys can start moving in all your stuff.�

�Yeah cause we have so much stuff,� Derek chuckled. Derek had driven his car carrying a mini fridge, a keg, an old stained coffee table, and a bunch of other hardly necessary things for life in New York, but then again they didn�t need much, and Christian took the only thing that mattered to him, his motorcycle.

�What the hell is this s**t?� Derek said looking at the kitchen counter where several cockroaches were still current tenants.

�Here I�ll get rid of them.� Christian then opened up the rusty oven sliding them across the counter with his arm as they all fell inside. Once they were all in he closed the oven and turned it on high. Immediately the screeching of the cockroaches shells echoed through the kitchen, sounding eerily like they were screaming. Derek raised his eyebrows in disgust.

�That�s so cool,� Christian remarked excitedly.

�You are one twisted f**k, do you know that?�

Christian smiled his smart a*s white grin in reply. �I think we should start drinking immediately. Lets get the hell out of here and go to all the bars we haven�t drank at since we were thirteen,� he randomly suggested.

Derek started having a slight cause of concern, since all Christian wanted to do since they left California was drink, act weird, and get in fights. At one of the gas stations on the way to New York he had done all of the above, luckily getting out alive before some hick locals went all Texas Chainsaw on them, but Derek figured it was just his strange way of getting over Hallie, and maybe a drink would do him some good. Derek repeatedly chattered on about all of the girls they were going to hook up with in New York in an attempt to veer Christian from his odd behavior, but all it had done was make him act even stranger.


After leaving the new apartment and walking several blocks, they went into the first dive bar they saw, Christian ordered his normal Jack and Coke, while Derek just ordered a pitcher of beer. Immediately after they started drinking, they looked up to see all the girls in the bar staring, trying to make eye contact. One in particular was shaking her a*s to the music about a foot away, and kept peeking over her shoulder to see if Christian was looking, which he was trying not to. The girl had straight shoulder length jet black hair, and was wearing a bright pink tank top and a short white jean skirt with matching boots in the middle of winter. Through her come hither smile, Derek swore he saw a silver tongue ring glimmering in the darkly lit bar.

�You know she�s doing that just for you,� Derek observed as the girl wildly swayed her hips.

�Whatever,� Christian sighed.

�So introduce yourself!� Derek practically screamed.

�No man, I just hooked up with Hallie a few days ago. Plus there isn�t even a f*****g bed in our place to do it on!�

Totally ignoring his protests, Derek reached over and tapped the girl on the shoulder, and she eagerly turned around.

�Hi I�m Derek, and this is my buddy Christian, you want to have a drink with us?�

�Sure!� the girl batted her overly mascara blackened eyelashes. �Hello, I�m Katie but you can call me Kay Kay,� she said hopping onto the stool next to Christian shaking his hand.

�I�m going to need that whole bottle of Jack Daniels,� Christian announced to the bartender. He already hated her and her stupid nickname. Kay Kay? She didn�t really expect him to call her that did she? And from her accent it was obvious that she was a Staten Island girl, and that in itself required more alcohol.

�So Christian,� she said enunciating his name as sexy as she possibly could, �What do you do, are you a model or something? And please don�t tell me you have a girlfriend!�

�No he�s single and looking!� Derek exclaimed already buzzed off the beer. �I�ll leave you two alone to get to know each other.�

Christian tried his best not to look disappointed that he was stuck with someone who called themselves �Kay Kay�. He downed his Jack Daniels as he half listened to Kay Kay talk about how she was putting her love life on hold to try and become an actress, how her new roommate clogged up the toilet, and how she thought she was getting a beer gut because she�d been going out drinking every night for weeks. Christian listened to the mundane talk growing more and more drunk as she babbled on.

�Well I�ve been doing all the talking, what�s your story?� she asked after practically an hour.

�I don�t really feel like talking,� Christian answered lighting a cigarette.

�Well we can just not talk,� Katie said into his ear, grabbing around the back of his neck, and without warning she pressed her face into his, practically jamming her tongue down his throat.

Christian closed his eyes trying to enjoy it, trying not miss the taste of vanilla, which was now replaced with Vodka and tic tacs. He tried not to miss running his fingers through long, honey colored hair, which was now replaced with short, black hair. He didn�t dare look into Katie�s brown eyes, which had replaced the crystal blue ones he could stare into all day. He just continued to close his eyes, putting all of his longing for Hallie into kissing Katie. Rebounds were such a wonderful thing.

�I really want to sleep with you,� Katie whispered as she nibbled on his ear lobe.

�Let�s go to your place,� Christian suggested. Before leaving he looked over at Derek who waved him on in approval, and went back to the pool game that he�d started while Christian had been busy hooking up.

Katie said goodbye to her friends that she came with as well, as both of them stumbled outside to hale a cab.

�I love your lips!� Katie proclaimed lightly biting down on Christian�s lower one. They continued making out, and when they got to their destination Christian tossed money to the driver while being dragged out by one overly aggressive chick. They went straight upstairs to her condo, and once inside Kay Kay ripped Christian�s shirt off and threw him onto her leopard print bed. She did all the things to him she�d been fantasizing about since she saw him, what every other girl fantasized doing when they looked at him, because that�s what she was, she was just like every other girl. He would have to forget what it was like, living a real life fairytale, and if he couldn�t kiss his princess, then he�d just have to settle with this chick for now. Who said that only boys could be frogs?









© 2008 Evil_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh, I can see what you mean by Christians darker side with this chapter. I'm not sure if I wan't Haile to have him now. What a idiot. Yet, at the same time, how typical of men to fall into this world of dark temptation and wanton sexual delight, when they have lost their way.

Sigh..I hope something happens to pull his head out of his a*s. And for his friend Derek. Oh man, tie him up in a dark room and keep him the heck away from Christian. He is such a bad influence!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Dereks a butt. lol. This is written very well though..

Katie needs some Jesus!! lol... and I thought I was a flirt..
great imagination!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh, I can see what you mean by Christians darker side with this chapter. I'm not sure if I wan't Haile to have him now. What a idiot. Yet, at the same time, how typical of men to fall into this world of dark temptation and wanton sexual delight, when they have lost their way.

Sigh..I hope something happens to pull his head out of his a*s. And for his friend Derek. Oh man, tie him up in a dark room and keep him the heck away from Christian. He is such a bad influence!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ehy i dont know what he was complaining about that chick sounded pretty hot to me hahahahaha anyway nice work keep poundin em out

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice writing ,lets see where he gets from here,i think he is better off this way building up a new life from the beginning ,if i was him i will do the same,M

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another great chapter but I do have one issue with it. It makes me shiver in disgust to hear of ruining perfectly good Brother Jack with Coke! Water or ice or straight...never anything else.. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

827 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2008


Author

Evil_Angel
Evil_Angel

San Diego, CA



About
Sunset Fire is #2 most read book on here! Woot! Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz Which Disney Princess Are You?AuroraYou're a tired old thing aren`t you? We first came under Aurora`s spell in Sleep.. more..

Writing
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

A Chapter by Evil_Angel


Long Gone Long Gone

A Book by Evil_Angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..