Don't Lose Control

Don't Lose Control

A Chapter by Evil_Angel
"

The boys reading this just seem to love Krystal! The girls not so much haha

"

 

Don’t Lose Control

 

Christian woke up to light rain sounding off of the transparent skylight in Krystal’s apartment.  Unaware of where he was, he sat straight up in bed anxiously, pulling the black leopard print bed sheets around his naked body.  He swiftly turned around seeing red furry handcuffs dangling from the bedposts.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t use them on you,” Krystal’s slightly raspy voice entered the room, as she strolled in casually leaning over her vanity mirror to check herself out.  It looked like she hadn’t been up that long, and her dark eye makeup had pretty much faded.  From his spot across the room, Christian could see her reflection, and became not exactly disappointed, but just confused.  It wasn’t that she looked bad without makeup.  She just looked a hell of a lot better with it, not so plain, or tired or whatever it was, as oppose to a girl like Hallie, whom he preferred without make up so that he could see her actual face.

Christian’s eyes strayed away from the reflection of Krystal’s face and went straight down to her perfect round a*s still dressed in the red booty shorts from last night.  Maybe Hallie won the better face contest, at least without make up, but Krystal who was taller, and a little curvier in the right places, definitely won the best body contest, and as the shallow, attractive, slightly cocky a*****e that he was, Christian was definitely pleased with what he was looking at.  Plus she was a freak, and that pretty much ruled out everything in itself.

“Last night was…,” Christian’s voice trailed off as he tried to think of a word for it, while trying to recall what he could.

“Amazing,” Krystal responded turning around, her green eyes rolling up the back of her head.  “I definitely got my money’s worth.”

Aw now that’s true love right there.

Christian chuckled in response, as he tried to find his clothes that had got thrown all over the place.  “So do you have to go to work or anything?”

“Not till tonight.”

“Uh, I’m sorry, I just realized I don’t even know what you do,” Christian apologized.

“Oh, I thought I told you last night. I guess we were both pretty wasted.  I dance,” answered quickly.

Uh oh.  Dance?  We know what that means.

“You dance?  You mean you’re a stripper?” Christian asked, already feeling himself itching down below.

“No, no not a stripper, I’m a go-go dancer at a club.” 

Yeah not much of a difference, except for the fact you get to keep your top on.  Okay so maybe that was a major difference between stripping and being a go-go dancer, but it was still a job in which the basic requirement was flirting.

“Oh,” Christian replied somewhat relieved, but still evaluating it in his head.

“I’ve already been a back up dancer in music videos, concerts, and what not, but I want to make a name for myself,” Krystal defended.

“Awesome,” Christian smiled genuinely impressed, realizing now why she had such a hot body.

“So why are you living on that guys couch?  Is he your dad?”

The smile quickly disappeared from Christian’s face.  He thought that last night he had explained the whole situation to her after a few glasses of Jack Daniels had kicked in, but apparently neither of them remembered any conversation of last night.  Not that they did much talking.

“No, he’s not my dad, he’s my boss.”

“And what does your dad think of you living with your boss?” she asked jokingly.

Christian wasn’t so amused, and he could feel the usual anger start to grow within him, whenever someone asked anything remotely personal about him.

Not noticing his changed expression as she dug into her purse looking for something, she asked, “Or did a single mom raise you just like everyone else in America?”

Christian blinked in disbelief at her little interrogation.  Who the hell did she think she was, asking about his personal life, his family?  What business of hers was it?  His hands began trembling with fury, and he knew it wasn’t her fault, but all he wanted to do was leave and forget all about her.  It wasn’t so easy getting to know someone who hadn’t known you all your life, and was already well aware of the skeletons in your closet.

“I have to go,” Christian muttered buttoning up his pants, and swiping his jacket from the bed.

Krystal, who had been applying eyeliner, suddenly stopped, turning away from the mirror to face him.  Looking surprised at his rash decision to leave, and for a split second a little bit hurt, a look of carelessness swept back over her face.  “Fine, whatever,” she shrugged casually going back to apply eyeliner.

Christian looked down at his shoes feeling like a complete a*****e.  He remembered a while ago when he promised Derek that he wouldn’t just sleep around with random girls anymore, use them, and just throw them away the next day.  He knew that if Derek was alive he’d be rowdily cheering Christian on to hook up with a smoking hot girl like Krystal again.  Christian smirked at the memory of his obnoxious best friend, and then became agonized with the combination of the emptiness in missing Derek, and having yet another meaningless encounter with a girl.

“Hey, look I’m sorry about that,” he said shaking his head at himself, with a confused Krystal turning back around.  “I was living with my friend, we came here from California.  He um, he was murdered in the apartment,” he said struggling to explain.  “Police are still investigating it, and it’s not like I exactly want to go back and live there, so I’m just crashing at my boss’s place for a little while.”

Krystal raised her eyebrows at the story.  “I didn’t know-,” she stammered with remorse.

“How could you have known?  Don’t worry it’s not your fault.  As for my parents, I’ll tell you about that another day, but isn’t it your birthday today?”

“Yeah,” Krystal said looking at him thoughtfully.

“What are you doing today?”

“Just lunch with some of the girls you met last night.  Why?”

“Well I was thinking after work, I can take you out to dinner or something.”

Pleased, Krystal smiled while slowly tracing her tongue ring across her teeth.

“I mean depending how much you pay me to fix your bike, I can take you somewhere really nice,” Christian joked, with Krystal laughing in unison.

“Alright I’ll give you a call later,” he said reaching over to hug her and quickly kiss her on the cheek.  Why was it so awkward kissing someone the morning after sex?

“See you later Christian,” she smiled with just her green eyes, and immediately went back to primping herself.

He loved how she still seemed so mysterious even after they had sex.  As he let himself out, and walked downstairs to the parking garage where his motorcycle was parked, he couldn’t believe that he was actually taking this b***h to dinner after he had sex with her.  He couldn’t recall ever taking a chick out on a date after the deed had been done.  It would definitely be a first for him.  He contemplated what this might turn into, as he buttoned up the last buttons of his shirt covering the tattoo of Hallie and rode off on his bike.  That twinge of emptiness began creeping back up, despite his valiant efforts to start a fulfilling relationship with Krystal, and he knew damn well what it was from.  He knew that if he closed his eyes he’d see her, and have the chance of feeling full again, even if it was just a fraction compared to how he felt when he was with her, but he was speeding across the road in a perfectly straight line, and he knew he couldn’t afford losing control again.

 



© 2008 Evil_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it, I hate Krystal, just because she's taking Hallie's guy. Yeah, I know I should give her a chance but I can't. As for Christian, he's such a normal guy, and comes with all the normal guy flaws.... which for some reason, makes him more loveable. Go figure! Good job, both of these chapters were well done. I was looking for another one. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Good chapter again. Yes I'm one of those who likes Krystal. Well we share a common interest in Triumph motor cycles. I shall be disappointed with Christian when he drops her. Perhaps she will dump him...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yeah i like the krystal chick shes a interesting character........ its gona b fun to see how all this turns out fo him................... anyway nice write

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it, I hate Krystal, just because she's taking Hallie's guy. Yeah, I know I should give her a chance but I can't. As for Christian, he's such a normal guy, and comes with all the normal guy flaws.... which for some reason, makes him more loveable. Go figure! Good job, both of these chapters were well done. I was looking for another one. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Krystal seems to have turned into just another "tart", just a bit of a diversion for Christian. Still a good chapter.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

621 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2008


Author

Evil_Angel
Evil_Angel

San Diego, CA



About
Sunset Fire is #2 most read book on here! Woot! Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz Which Disney Princess Are You?AuroraYou're a tired old thing aren`t you? We first came under Aurora`s spell in Sleep.. more..

Writing
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

A Chapter by Evil_Angel


Long Gone Long Gone

A Book by Evil_Angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..