A Journey Through Yourself

A Journey Through Yourself

A Story by Adventure Though Thought
"

The travel of meditation and what I imagine the subconscious would look like to me if it was described in relation to reality.

"
Down the rabbit hole we go, where we end up, our minds only know. We sit down and talk, as our minds expand. I tell you I really must hold your hand. I take you to a place, where a caterpillar chooses a mushroom to sit. I stand behind you, one hand on your hip. With the other I make a rainbow. We stare in awe as the colors Fall like snow. The lights begin to dim, yet the colors have a bright glow. I wrap my arms across you as away we go. 
I take you to a land not to many know, it's a place many don't understand. We start to explore, thoughts from past and present written on the walls. Pictures of past events on the floor, a couch made of cotton & comfort, in front a T.V. playing the greatest hits of 2000. We sit on the couch unable to desert. 

We watch as creautures crawl from the closet, all of a sudden the couch becomes an island. We stand face to face with our demons, unable to  use their hold on you. Finally you know what it's like for your mind to experience mental freedom. As you see these dark things you stay as bright as the sun. The restraints from your fear we will surely undo. 

Once you realize you cause it yourself, Then you understand these demons can only effect you if let them. If you wish them to leave say "farewell", We make eye contact, our pupils became gems. I walk to you as the shock sets in. I understand if you Never want to visit here again. I hug you as your brain overloads with conflicting and confusing thoughts. I tell you to close your eyes, you see the answer to your questions painted in dots. As they transform. You examine with and open mind in the end you choose to decide
I bring you to a fountain broken and demolished. The trickle of  water left not stolen  knowledge, I offer it to in a chance to baptize. For one simple drop could turn you wise . 
I turn to you, I tell you "I love you", kiss you as fireworks explode in the sky and your happiest thoughts, ideas and objects circle around the air above us. My mind at peace, peace that doesn't normally come to me. I enjoy the stop of Constant concerns and annoyances that prick like pins. 
I pull away and ask if you want know if you want to go deeper as the rabbit checks his clock. You think without a distraction as the time pasted, tick-tock. I talked to the rabbit about his plans during my wait. You need rest so alas I snap and from this journey we awake.
Not before I note the event of our escape. I wonder how you handled this whole event. To the next calling soul my mind is sent. I'll never forget this adventure with you, the last thing you has I disappear from your enlightened view.

© 2014 Adventure Though Thought


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on February 28, 2014
Last Updated on February 28, 2014
Tags: Meditation, Life, Subconcious, Journey, Trip, Trippy, Ideas, Revelation, Realization, Emotion, Alice in Wonderland, Travel, Inner-self, Mind