Pito

Pito

A Chapter by Eye of the Forest
"

Preshow to a project

"

The air was thick and heavy from the sweat caused by fear from the arena; the crowd was tense from the fight. The crowd watched three people dance through the arena, blocking, defending and attacking. Above them was girl, who sat in the air and stared down at one of the boys. She watched the boy with soft, blond hair and pale, blue eyes grunt as he pulled up a force field, causing his skin on his right arm to rip from the stress. Asher isn’t going to last long, the girl thought to herself.

            One of the other dancers squealed in delight as she saw that the boy was pushed to the max, “you aren’t going to last long buttercup.” The other boy next to the annoying girl sighed at his partner, as he got ready to make another attack. The two looked similar with their short brown hair but the girl had green eyes and the boy had brown. They wore matching costumes to make it clear that they were partnered up together, which was a washed-out blue and black trousers.

             This made the girl draw attention to her own clothes, it was similar but her and the boy she was watching were wearing a red top instead of the blue. Her partner. Asher. She smiled as she looked down at the boy, “can I come in now?”

            Asher gave an irritated face, as he looked up at the girl, “not yet, let me practise more. You know that I need to get stronger and Raphael said that this is the quickest way to do it.”

            The girl sighed, “suit yourself.”

            “Hey,” the opponent girl yelled, “this is a fight ya’ know?” The girl then slapped her hands together and pulled them apart creating a small flame. She then widened her hands, creating the flame to become bigger and bigger. The other boy watches the girl before he slammed his hand through the concrete of the arena, ripping out a root from the ground.

            As the fire grew bigger in the girl’s hands, the floor moved as roots reached the surface, cracking the cement. Asher then began to build up a force field that can tolerate the attacks but he wasn’t quick enough.

            The girl threw the flame at the Asher catching on to one of his sleeves. He freaked as he tried to smack out the flames. But at that moment roots burst through the floor and impaled Asher through the chest causing him to lie back on to the roots were he lay until he stopped twitching.

            The girl whistled as she looked down at her partner’s corpse, they have good teamwork, the girl thought to herself. She looked at the other two dancers who are getting ready for another attack. This is going to be fun, the girl thought as she floats closer to them. She blinked her eyes and with a few alarming shrieks, the match was over. 


© 2013 Eye of the Forest


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 14, 2013
Tags: Pito