TIP-CAT

TIP-CAT

A Story by Ezhar H

This is a story of a robust, independent, bloody brute criminal BHOLU who comes out of jail after three months and appears in the middle of a dancing procession at night where some drunkards are dancing madly. Bholu is very dangerous to any body. New comers can’t recognize first and often victimized in his prey. Bholu beats anybody he likes; even he doesn’t try to think for a single minute for his incongruous and violent activities. Vikram is a young street vendor and knew Bholu and his acquaintance Siraj for many years and was frequent visitors of adda place of Bholu where they enjoyed hashish many times with others. Vikram lives with his only beautiful sister Chandni who is graduating then from Govt. College. To maintain his livelihood and to look after his sister he works hard to income daily as a street hawker and often vending fruits in bulks at the locality. To Vikram, Bholu is a psyche to whom going to jail and coming out of bail doesn’t matter. Many common men even low ranked police constable try to keep aloof of Bholu’s activities. He is a terror of his self and the scourge of his locality. Vikram knew that Bholu went to jail in charges of wagon breaking which is later disclosed by Siraj to GRPF for his life and profit. Vikram casually in a general conversation discloses this information to Shiva. Shiva is a local moneylender and an alcoholic as well as drug addicted person. Shiva wants to dominate Bholu because he has also crook nature by himself and jealous about Bholu’s nature. He has intention of doing sex with Vikram’s sister Chandni and fantasizes her. Vikram has debt to Shiva as he borrowed money from Shiva for his business purpose and for education for his only sister Chandni. So Vikram has to keep little touch with Shiva and on other hand Shiva gets liberty to talk with Vikram’s sister for any excuse. Bholu neither cares his good looking wife Rekha nor pay attention to his volunteer retired father Shastri. Bholu was in jail in the wagon breaking case by the Railway Protection Force before three months with the non-bail able charges and comes back to home after getting bail and within few days he suddenly comes to know his wife is pregnant more than a month. He burns his wife to death. Police suspect and arrest Bholu for lit up his wife, but the case goes loose when they investigate that the lady was pregnant for a month before while Bholu was in jail. His old father is taken to custody. Bholu becomes crazier than before and more dangerous to anyone. He even now murders little boy and nervous person while wandering motiveless in a lonely way. Shiva wants back his money with interest from Vikram who can’t manages till last. Shiva threatens him for money and also gives him a heinous and savage proposal about Vikram’s sister Chandni. The proposal led backs them to fight dangerously and made them enemy forever. Shiva now teases Vikram’s sister and often stalks her way. Vikram tries his best to protect his sister but Shiva has gone out of control. Shiva wants to damage Chandni’s life or wants her to be in bed. Siraj, who is running business now after kicking his past, also the partner in fruits vending of Vikram. While Vikram is helpless to stop the violence of Shiva then he takes the help of Siraj to handle the disputes specially the torture and embarrassing situation created by Shiva against Chandni. Siraj threatens Shiva and Shiva gets scared as because he knew that Siraj once been a criminal and hooligan. But Shiva can’t tolerate the humiliation. Shiva discloses Siraj’s betrayal to Bholu and plays politics. Bholu doesn’t find any interest over Shiva but knowing the fact of betrayal he suppresses his utmost anger inside his crude face and evil soul. Shiva as usual tries to disturb Chandni and suddenly gets in the eyes of Siraj. Siraj while threatening Shiva, Bholu comes between and shows his red face. Siraj gets very scared and even not understands the chemistry of Shiva and Bholu. Vikram was unknown to this incident. Shiva gets more violent than before and to utter his utmost anxiety he molests Chandni and noticing this Vikram fiercely involves in a scuffle with Shiva in public. While local politics involve Shiva cunningly diverts the issue into money lending case and Vikaram is beaten by public for making mess in market place. After few days when the locality smells the enmity between Vikram and Shiva, Bholu gets Siraj and his wife at lonely and kills them with his crude smiling attitude to fulfill his revenge. He goes from there to prostitute area and staying one night there in brothel with a w***e and to utter his frustration he also beats the w***e badly and from there leaves for another city which is totally unknown to him. Till then police takes Shiva in custody in charges of molestation and also mistakenly becomes prime suspect of murder of Siraj and his wife. Now Bholu comes to new city Delhi and find a suitable slum adjacent to a community. Here he meets a local political leader Ramdas who tries to operate Bholu for his mischievous act but Bholu is as usual. Ramdas himself also a drunkard and Bholu here enjoy his dominance more among them and becomes a local hooligan to the potheads and punks and sometimes to show his authority he makes his prey like local store keepers or any taxi driver or local police constable. One day he involves in molesting a beautiful simple girl Nandini who has a very smart and handsome lover Jafar Khan. Jafar promises her to marry at any cost though having cast problem and he loves and cares so much Nandini. Nandini tries to fight against Bholu by herself without telling Jafar. But complication occurs between Nandini and dangerous Bholu. Bholu even tries to rape and kill her but Nandini anyhow escapes. This horrible incident depresses her lot but hides it from both her family and lover. The incident of previous molestation and brawling between Bholu and Nandini scatters publicly and Jafar somehow comes to know about the fact. Jafar faces Bholu suddenly and beats Bholu badly. But Jafar never thought Bholu can be so dangerous. Situation becomes suddenly so violent that Bholu wants to kill Jafar. Public suddenly get numbed and someone calls police. Meanwhile to protect himself, Jafar clubs Bholu to death. Police comes to the spot and takes Jafar into custody. Ramdas along with his acquaintances shows agitation against the duel. Reporters interview few people but nobody can explain the actual reason. Latest news shows Jafar has been send to jail in the murder case of a local labor. Police gives statement of love and hatred according to their primary investigation. Bholu’s body goes for postmortem report. Jafar’s mother who is his only guardian looking out to help his son. Nandini cries for her love and been scolded by her parents for having affairs with Jafar who has been send to jail.

© 2019 Ezhar H


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on May 5, 2019
Last Updated on May 5, 2019
Tags: drama

Author

Ezhar H
Ezhar H

Kolkata, India



About
Being a struggler of organised visual story telling reading past and trying to establish view points regarding the present form where the future uncertainty may pondered through philosophical and imag.. more..

Writing
DEEP SORROWS DEEP SORROWS

A Story by Ezhar H


Tantamount Tantamount

A Poem by Ezhar H


The Brink The Brink

A Poem by Ezhar H