Enter the Tracker

Enter the Tracker

A Chapter by Noah Scott

“We, the blue-eyed people, demand an end to the gathering and concentration of our people.” spake the voice of the rebellions leader. Though he was covered from head to toe, his blue eyes glowed from underneath the dark hood. “If our demands are not met, we will deliver a blow that will outshine our past attacks.” The video has begun to static and glitch, but not before he said, “You have been warned.”
    As the video ended, the council started with their regular remarks, saying things like, “This again?” or “They think that’s going to change anything?”
    I had to agree. This has been about the fifth video this month, and the council was growing tired of it.
    GLOW, as the rebel leader was called, was a mutant, no matter how often he insisted that blue-eyed people were “just like anyone else.”
    “This rebellion must be put to an end!” one of the council members spoke up. “We must find GLOW and make an example out of him!” came another.
    “Quite down everyone!” called the elder council member, “We shall find GLOW, and I have the perfect man for the job.” he said, turning towards me, “Jesse Helton, as the councils finest tracker, you will hunt down and capture GLOW.”
    “Yes sir.” I answered, proud to be the one to bring him in.


© 2012 Noah Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on November 15, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2012
Tags: Blue Eyed Child Rebellion GLOW M


Author

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Minneapolis, MN



About
I'm Noah. I love writing, reading, and art. I write a lot of different genres, though mostly romance and horror as well as GLBT related stuff (interesting mix, I know). A lot of it is Transgender-rela.. more..

Writing
Marcus Dawson Marcus Dawson

A Chapter by Noah Scott


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Noah Scott


FIGHT FIGHT

A Book by Noah Scott