Meeting Aiden

Meeting Aiden

A Chapter by Noah Scott

Lizzi's POV

"Aiden?" I called out, searching for my friend, knowing he could probably be anywhere in the castle. "Aiden!?" I shouted, turning a corner, my feet coming in contact with something that sends me to the floor. Or rather, someone.

"You should really watch where you're running Lizzi." says Aiden, still not looking up from his book.

"What are you doing?" I ask, wondering why he wasn't working like the others.

"I finished my tasks for the day, so I decided to find a quiet place to read." he said, "Though I'm finding that easier said than done." he added, turning his gaze to me then back to his book.

"So," he started, putting on a mischievous grin, "why are you running down the halls and screaming my name?" he asked, "Do you really want me that badly?" I felt my face turning red.

"S-Shut up!" I yelled, giving him a kick in the leg.

"Hey, watch it!" he says, only to be greeted with another kick. He caught my wrist and pulled me toward him. I landed on the stone floor with Aiden on top of me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, the shade of my face darkening with every word.

"You have got to stop hurting me." he stated, bring his face down to my ear. "And get your mind out of the gutter." he whispered before he brought his head up and smirked, letting go of my wrists. "Now go."

I stood up and started to walk away, but stopped, turning back to sit next to him.


Aiden's POV

When I saw her stop and turn around, the only thing I could think was, D****t, what is she doing now?

"What?" I asked her, still not taking my eyes from my book.

"I'm bored, that's what." she responded, looking up at the ceiling. "Everyone else is setting up for the party." she said, pouting.

"Let me try again, What do you want from me?" I asked, not liking the idea of what she was going to ask of me.

"Please." was all I heard before I responded with a no, already knowing that she would ask me to tell her one of my stories.

Aw, come on, please?” she begged, not making me want to listen to her any more than the first time she asked.



© 2012 Noah Scott


Author's Note

Noah Scott
there will be more, I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 10, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012
Tags: Unending Vampire Princess Love A


Author

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Minneapolis, MN



About
I'm Noah. I love writing, reading, and art. I write a lot of different genres, though mostly romance and horror as well as GLBT related stuff (interesting mix, I know). A lot of it is Transgender-rela.. more..

Writing
Marcus Dawson Marcus Dawson

A Chapter by Noah Scott


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Noah Scott


FIGHT FIGHT

A Book by Noah Scott