Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Noah Scott

I was 12 when my older brother died in a car crash. I remember sitting in the car with him, just moments before it happened. When the light turned green, Sam drove into the intersection, right when a truck came speeding through the red light, smashing into the drivers side door. The car flipped, sending us down the hill next to us. When we stopped moving, the car was upside down and smashed up, all the windows broken.

I don't remember much after that, just looking up at Sam, still strapped to his seat, his jet black hair dripping red, his eyes full of pain. then being pulled out of the car by the paramedic and waking up in the hospital. When I asked about my brother, either the nurse or my mom would tell me to relax and that I would see him again later. I already knew what had happened, Sam was dead and everyone else thought they could protect me from the truth.

The day of the funeral, there were hundreds of people there, especially from his school. Sam was the captain of the basketball team, so he was relatively popular. But I couldn't focus on any of them. I could only focus on the teen with the jet black hair standing in the corner, unseen to anyone but me.



© 2012 Noah Scott


Author's Note

Noah Scott
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Minneapolis, MN



About
I'm Noah. I love writing, reading, and art. I write a lot of different genres, though mostly romance and horror as well as GLBT related stuff (interesting mix, I know). A lot of it is Transgender-rela.. more..

Writing
Marcus Dawson Marcus Dawson

A Chapter by Noah Scott


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Noah Scott


FIGHT FIGHT

A Book by Noah Scott