Unfolded

Unfolded

A Poem by Einstein Noodle

 
"Revisiting the Miasma Theory" compliments of Dirt
Unfolded
budding ........ 
scallion shapes that pulse 
above and throb below

pubescent tendrils worm in a cadence known
only to the uninitiated

a virgin soil

science with nature
male and female

our differences stew and brew

 scallions ... shaped above  
......... rooted below ....... 

watered on TV and in classrooms across our land

sculpting without skill and 
devolving into chaotic miasma 

my chosen designation is we.

E.
08/28/2022



 

© 2022 Einstein Noodle


Author's Note

Einstein Noodle

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I consider myself a centrist (I was center-left before the whole pronouns scene erupted, and now I am definitely more right-leaning). Every day, we witness a new demand from this crowd, and every day they go out of their way to erase women. The whole situation reminds me of the emperor's new clothes story with the naked emperor prancing about and most of the public pretending they don't see the obvious, lest they be shamed. It's a false civil rights movement where the "rights" that they demand are actually privileges that trample upon the rights of other groups (women and children). It is hilarious how they think science is on their side when it is just some greedy doctors (saying this as a doc myself) validating them for money or from fear of persecution.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

Yes! dear friend Moon ... you hit more than i wrote; but every point in your review is spot on .. in.. read more



Reviews

A most interesting piece of philosophical Poetry

Posted 7 Months Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Months Ago

thanks for taking time Marvin .. i appreciate the nod to philosophy .. peace, joy and love
E.. read more
I had to come back to this one as I'm always impressed with the disjunctive rhythms you manage to place into all your efforts. It is hypnotizing.

Winston

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

thank you ... thank you very much ... your review is encouraging as i wonder what the hell i'm doing.. read more
W. Barrett Munn

1 Year Ago

You have a John Ashbery quality to your writing so perhaps you should read his poetry for inspiratio.. read more
Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

thank you for that .. i will check into him .. peace and joy sir! :)
The things going on in our society right now is enough to make you feel like you live in an alternative universe. It's like the twilight zone. Everything is upside down. Right is wrong, and wrong is right. The intangible is presented as something tangible, and people fall for the illusion. We are truly puppets on a string and so easily manipulated. I say "we" because, while the minority have the loudest voice, the majority sit back in silence, allowing the craziness to extrapolate exponentially. To see things unravel so fast, so far, in such a short period of time really makes me concerned for the future.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

you say we rightfully says i! and yes yes yes to all you share in your review ... that's exactly the.. read more
I once heard someone say "I'm not schzophrenic, neither is he!" I wonder and I worry about designations. I wonder and worry about names. (Especially name callers thinking they have won an arguement) I wonder and worry about what constitutes a civilised arguement these days. Because I used to enjoy those. But one thing , (one of the few things) I don't wonder and worry about is the calibre of your verse. Or at least I wonder but don't worry about it. I wonder how you became such a master without equal in my view. And that is an accurate name.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

wow! you really humble me sir ... very honestly .. i completely relate to what you are saying about .. read more
Ooohhhh “we” methinks I sense a split personality! Great writing my friend :)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

thank you Sir Volcano!! thank you for checking it out and taking time to let me know your thoughts a.. read more
As I've written before ... Our loins and mechanisms are intertwined. It is troubling that something as private as sexuality and identity have become political mechanisms and reasons to parade. And honestly, I don't think very many of us actually care about such things. The fringe has to be loud because they are so far away from the center and television is their bullhorn. Your last line is powerful and profound. You can sign your mail ...

Einstein Noodle
We/ours

Billigami
Folded/Unfolded

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

ahahaha .. yes my friend! and the screams of such fringes tatters and tears their fabric even more ... read more
Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

just to be clear .. my chuckles are for your suggestion as to my email signing and yours as well ..... read more
Well, when you think through it... Scientists, and people slightly smarter than average were always under watch by the powers that be... For one reason, Fear. They must manipulate everything to fit their views and ideas.. Even against facts.


Those who don't follow... Well, things didn't change since the Roman empire's day, only the actual means of being silenced, brushed aside, or maybe in extreme cases actually killed... That being said, I'm no conspiracy theorist... I just like to think for myself.

Hitler said something to the effect of... The best way to conquer a people, is to slowly take away their rights.

At this point, there are some situations, some I had witnessed where human rights meant nothing.

2004 if I recall correctly our government had ordered riot squads and TEK troops to attack a peaceful crowd, on October 23, when people had gathered to honor the heroes of the 1956 revolution against soviet oppression.... That government is no more, and its politicians have next to 0 following since, but... It's a reminder that people should hold those in charge accountable for their actions.

Rights, the future, change for the better.
These things have been reduced to shiny wrapping paper for the crap they wanna pass onto us.

There is a return of the old 'lord' system, only now they're called the 'elite'


This was a great read... I'm thinking... I like your style.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

ahahaha! so ... so .... do i have a new convert to the abstract!? :)))))))) i love it .. "conspiracy.. read more
Dennis Wolf

1 Year Ago

Yeah, you might have a new convert. Hehehe slightly crazy one at that... But hey.
Cheers
I consider myself a centrist (I was center-left before the whole pronouns scene erupted, and now I am definitely more right-leaning). Every day, we witness a new demand from this crowd, and every day they go out of their way to erase women. The whole situation reminds me of the emperor's new clothes story with the naked emperor prancing about and most of the public pretending they don't see the obvious, lest they be shamed. It's a false civil rights movement where the "rights" that they demand are actually privileges that trample upon the rights of other groups (women and children). It is hilarious how they think science is on their side when it is just some greedy doctors (saying this as a doc myself) validating them for money or from fear of persecution.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

Yes! dear friend Moon ... you hit more than i wrote; but every point in your review is spot on .. in.. read more
Very powerful. And compelling in its inferences. I love a poem that makes me think.
The miasma theory may be obsolete in medical terms but it remains a powerful allegory/allusion
Miasmic influence in modern times? It can hardly be blamed on schools. That is a way for parents to shift blame for errant children. Or for parents to blame when children do not see eye to eye with them.
The internet itself is a great miasmic cloud of influence without the confluence of reason and knowledge. It seems impossible tom protect children from it.



Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

oh ... you feel me on this one Ms. Softly .. and I agree with what you say .. but many parents do al.. read more
The reality of "satire" shaded with just a hint of irony. A veritable new genre! Ya done good kid...

the other chris

Posted 1 Year Ago


Einstein Noodle

1 Year Ago

the other Chris eh!? well .. you are both uniquely Chris ... always my treat to have your visits sir.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

677 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2022
Last Updated on August 30, 2022

Author

Einstein Noodle
Einstein Noodle

Pork Rind, AK



About
This morning as I began to log in to WC, it occurred to me what an inspiring and comfortable place this has become for me. There are so many talented people sharing, encouraging, teaching and learni.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..