Chapter 1 - Sigh

Chapter 1 - Sigh

A Chapter by FLCJournPress
"

ITs the first chapter

"

Sally Sees

 

Chapter 1 " Sigh

 

Teardrops, falling still. I never thought that I am capable of crying, I can’t even see myself crying.. And I mean literally. And yeah, I’m blind. It’s kinda weird if you ask me. I’m visually impaired but I cry. Well, I got used to it but, never mind.


 My name is Sally Horner. I live with my dad and my mom with my little brother, Rex. I am an average teenager , except, of course, I’m blind. Since I am blind, I go to a school for the Impaired.


 I go to school by walking, it’s a way to save the planet. Well anyway, Every morning, dad brings me to school, we walk and talk about my life, I sometimes think my dad cares too much, not that that’s a bad thing, but I sometimes feel that they only care because I’m blind, you know, he just thinks I’m pitiful, well, that’s only a theory.  And I have proof. Every time we walk, we talk about the same thing. Last week, he asked me on how my classmates react toward me. He asked me if they tease me because I’m blind, and I was like, DAD! I study in a school for the blind how am I suppose to get teased. Well, that’s dad.


 Mom, on the other hand is like my best friend she doesn’t   treat me like a little sissy-blind-loser, she wants me to live a simple life and an average one.  But none of that matters, I love my parents.


And Rex? Well..Let me tell you something, I went into Rex’s room and sat down his bed, his mattress was wet, and I was like, Ew, I mean, he’s 13. Well that’s a secret ok? Don’t tell it to anybody.  I can’t get over it, I think I’ll tell my mom about Rex’s wet dreams so yeah, I cried. It’s an unbelievable experience, and in a bad way too. Well, Rex is the only person i could really talk to about the way I feel, I think he really understands me. I'm happy that I have him as my brother. But... His wet dreams is an unpleasant thought. 



© 2010 FLCJournPress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

FLCJournPress
FLCJournPress

Quezon City, NCR, Philippines



About
We are the members of The Falcon Learning Center Journalism Club led by Ma'am Daisy Labiano. Here is a list of all the members. Jamie Mayo - First year Highschool Ramon Ramas - First year Highscho.. more..

Writing