A long time ago. . .

A long time ago. . .

A Story by Hugo
"

Story of a man who failed at love

"
There was once a man who could climb up a tree with one arm tied behind his back. The man collapsed because of the oxygen in the air. It was dwindling. When it was time to go to war the man came up with an excuse..."I could never tell her how much I loved her. It's because of this that I choose to remain silent around her. It's a disease and it's spreading. I have become a foolish man for letting her go. I should never have done that. I am sure I will not be the same without her. It's the end of my foolish actions. Maybe if I never loved her at all then I would be proud to call her my wife. It's not going to end well for us."
The man later became old enough to start drinking. He had become a old enough person to handle life alone, but he still wasn't prepared for what would happen next.
An atom bomb struck right near his home. Smoke clouds for miles, and a massive headache. Due to the noise of the thump he had become like a frightened little kitten. Although, he remembered why he loved her so much. His love was renewed, but that was long ago. . .
He was stricken by the past now as a 34 year old, and didn't like what he decided, but he has made amends with it. . .
"I loved her for her good news. She always brought home good news"
Its not like anyone else stook around to see anyone else fail anyway, right?
The End

© 2020 Hugo


Author's Note

Hugo
Alittle choppy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved the story😄 Keep writing ✌️☮️

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
1 Review
Added on August 4, 2020
Last Updated on August 4, 2020
Tags: Fantasy, magic, humor, adventure, hero, war, story, love, writing

Author

Hugo
Hugo

Houston, TX



About
I love creative writing. I also have schizophrenia but I enjoy taking walks and being around friends and family. Having talks with them. And playing video games. more..

Writing