Scarlett: A Game of Russian Roulette

Scarlett: A Game of Russian Roulette

A Book by astoundinglyattractive
"

A novel based off of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series.

"

© 2012 astoundinglyattractive


Author's Note

astoundinglyattractive
Wilhelmina Sherlock Scarlett Holmes is a 25 year old genius, scientist, musician, and Ph.D who by chance meets the man who is destined to change her fate. When John Haymish Watson returns from Afghanistan as an injured veteran with PTSD, it's only fitting that he seeks out a flatmate. Despite the odds, he meets the girl who needs him most and both their worlds are sucked into a vortex, bringing them into the darkest depths of London.
And they are both ecstatic.
A misunderstood, suppressed, prodigy, and a broken soldier- who would have thought that the two of them could take by the city storm and turn the town upside down.
But then again, this is Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.
They were made for each other.
And they can do anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome ~grins~ I really enjoyed this little author's note. At only sixteen years of age, I personally think you show lots of talent! And I could kick you cuz I don't think I have any, I just plunk away at words on my keyboard, rewriting them, over and over. I am anxious to read more. Keep up the good work!


Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
I really like the concept of your story! I would totally read this book! I think as far as the relationship between the two characters goes, Watson should definitely be more serious- but not to a fault. I think some of his wise designs should be based on the horrors of war he has seen. There could be a part where he breaks down and sherlock comforts him- sealing the bond between the two and providing fodder for more books. Sherlock , Though a girl, looses a bit of her femininity as she gets entangled in the mystery. Watson could then treat her as a man through the story, but when the mystery ends he finds himself questioning his feelings for Sherlock. Just an idea, but it could bring a twist to the story. I can't wait to read the whole thing :) Happy writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


astoundinglyattractive

11 Years Ago

Thank you (:
What you said, that's a great idea. Their relationship would be slightly confusi.. read more
So you have decided to put it on the internet after all, eh?
Russian roulette. The game I've been interested in recently. Seriously? You've been reading my mind or something? (;

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

579 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012
Tags: Sherlock Holmes, Scarlett, John Watson, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Novel, Mystery, Series, Fanfiction, Death, Suicide, Murder, Robbery, Science, Music, Genius, War, RAMC, PTSD, Crime, Problems, Solving

Author

astoundinglyattractive
astoundinglyattractive

Six Feet Under, OH



About
Name: Elisa Age: 16 Gender: Female Height: 5'6" Country: America Sexuality: I like to consider myself a freelancer. Personality: I used to have one, but I think I lost it somewhere. I enjoy: d.. more..

Writing