Emerald Sky

Emerald Sky

A Story by Falcon1
"

the beauty of it all Emerald Sky

"
Everyone knew it was time to look to the emerald sky in mid day. The time was just right on this crisp spring day. Slight winds blow in from the north as the newly arrived migrant birds pick off fresh berries in the bush grown by spring rains
of April and May now that it is June the Birds came to play each morning as they sing and swallow berry in their beaks fruitful and sweet they will eat berries all morning and enjoy the spring sunshine before a summer shower sprinkles to melt away the afternoon sun that summertime has spread. Emerald Skies is what I want to awake to in the spring. The freshness of the air will make the birds tweet singing their songs of spring and letting nature know we will have a long summer to go.

the children of the world will learn from the nature that God has created for us to learn how to love and keep nature safe we are losing it those bit by bit their habitat it gone and sadly there is nothing to replace it so then they just become extinct another creator gone It breaks the heart of many to see that nature is losing the space God has always created here on earth but the construction of Man had taken away the habitation and fewer and fewer species are here to roam the earth Man just can't live with nature they must destroy it and put Greed first before nature. Maybe a Child born today will find his way to save the species that may be lost some day by conservation and maybe breading in captivity will save a few of God's Creators. So Man of Knowledge Men of Science take listen to what I have to say I am grateful for your studies so far but you must carry on find your way to conserve the ecology that is being turned on its head with no way to stop the flow of negative responses from Man evil ways they take what they need and throw every thing else away.

So In time will Science find the answers we need to know. Save the planet before its gone forevermore. We will feel the pain the loss without gain as the world is toss around with no stopping the destruction and nature will become unnatural. The world can lose a lot more than it bargained for Maybe we should stop eating Meat from what I have read from the beginning vegetarian was the way it should of been. Come on folks people of the earth rethink your diet and do your best to eat what is right. From what I have read Meat was not the way rethink your diet Healthy diet is the vegetarian way.

Best of luck to every one whom reads my words Let God Be your guide, pray for guidance, May God set us all free.  

© 2019 Falcon1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on June 2, 2019
Last Updated on June 2, 2019
Tags: Oh this rock does shine Emeralds

Author

Falcon1
Falcon1

PA



About
59 years young father of 2 girls in they late 20's early thirty's have 3 Grand children one a boy and two darling little girls boy age 7 Girls ages 4 and 1 and they are lots of fun. I enjoy writing po.. more..

Writing