The Orphan; Chapter Two

The Orphan; Chapter Two

A Chapter by Broken Angel

"Alright" Derek said. He was covering my eyes. "Just a little farther... Okay, open your eyes!" He said, pulling his hands away from my eyes. I saw the most beautiful house I have ever seen. It was the biggest house I have ever seen! It looked like a castle! My eyes grew big. Derek laughed at my reaction. "So you like your new home?" He asked. I couldn't speak, so I just nodded slightly. He laughed again. He held me by the waist and let me to the house. "Guys, I'm home!" He yelled. His voice echoed through out the house. "I have someone here I want you to meet!" He yelled again. Five guys around my age came sliding down the railing of the stairs. I laughed silently. They walked over to us. "This is Phoebe. She going to be living with us for a while."
"Hi" I said softly.
"Hi, I'm Nathon" One of the guys said. He had black hair with purple highlights and purple eyes. Just like me! "Its nice you meet you" I smiled at him. He had one lip ring and he had his eyebrow pierced to.
"I'm Jett" Another one said. He had black hair with red highlights and red eyes. He had snake bites and one of his ears was pierced.
"Hey, I'm Skype" Another said. He had black hair with green highlights and green eyes. He had one of his ears pierced and his eyebrow was pierced.
"Hey there, I'm Fallon" The fourth one sad. He had black hair with blue highlights and blue eyes. He had both his ears pierced and he had snake bites and one of his eyebrows were pierced.
The last one remained silent. "That is Jagger. He hasn't talked since his mother passed away." Derek said quietly. Jagger has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has one ear pierced and that was it. "Uh... Guys, why don't you show Phoebe her new room." There were a few 'Alright's and they were leading the way to my new room while asking me questions.
"How old are you?"
"17"
"What is your favorite color?"
"Black"
"What is your favorite number?"
"13"
"What is your favorite fanasty creature?"
I needed to think bout that one for a few secconds. I whent through all of the magical creatures I knew of. "Vampires and Fallen Angels" I replied. "Oh, and Nekos and Werewolfs!" The boys laughed at me. Except for Jagger. He smiled though! "What!? I can't make up my mind! I pratically like all fanasty peoples!"
"Why are you staying with us?" We were almost to my room.
"Derek adopted me"
"How long have you been at the orphanage?"
"Since I was 2" We were outside my bedroom door.
"Why were you there?"
"Ummm... Lets go inside and I'll tell you in there." Said nervously. I really didn't know how to answer that question.
We got inside and everyone sat down. Jagger sat down silently on the floor. I sat next to him. I felt so bad for him. I bet he feels like he has nothing now because he lot his mother.
"Why were you put in the orphanage?" Skype asked.
"Ummm..." I I bit my lip and  sighed. "When I was little my parents were abusing me. We got in a really bad car accident. I know that I inhailed smoke, but the docters in the hospital didn't find any smoke in my lungs. All the scratches I got were gone by the time I got out of the car. I was covered in blood. The docters said that it wasn't human blood. I never knew what they ment, they were going tho keep me to do some tests and stuff, but someone kidnapped me in the middle of the night and they took me ot the orphanage. I never saw the person again. I never got to say thank you, I cant even remember what he looks like." I said. I started crying as I said this. Not like the loud crying, but the silent tears going down my face. I dont cry oftan, but after remembering that guy, I just broke down. Jagger hugged me. All of the other guys came over and hugged me to. I smiled.
"I bet we would all get along well" Skype said. The boys were sitting around me, but Jagger still had his arm around my waist. I smiled wider.
"What were your friends like in the orphanage?" Nathon asked. I stopped smiling and looked down.
"I never had any friends." I said, but it came out like a breath of air. "No one liked me because I was... different" I'm not sure if anyone heard me, but Jagger held me closer.
"That will most defedently change" Fallon said. I looked at Jagger, he nodded in agreement. I smiled. Derek knocked and came in the room.
"Ready to go?" He asked me.
"Go?" Jett asked.
"Pheobe and I were going to get some things that she needed from the mall" Derek answered.
"Can I come?" Skype asked.
"Sure" Derek said. Jagger stood up when I did. "I'm assuming you want to come to?" Derek asked Jagger. He nodded his head. "Alright come on"
We went in the car and drove to the mall. I sat in between Jagger and Skype.
***
"Pheobe, wake up" Someone said in my ear. I opened my eyes. We were in the car. I looked up, I was in Jaggers arms. He smiled down at me, I smiled sleeply up at him. "Pheobe, you fell asleep during the car ride" Skype said.
I took a deep breath in and nodded slighly. I got up slowly. "Are we at the mall?" I breathed out.
"Yea" Skype sad.
"Alright" I said under my breath so low I could berly hear it. I slid out of the car, Jagger closly behind me. "Were are we going first?" I asked.
"Anywere you want to" Derek said. I nodded, smiling.
"Ok, what is the money limit?" I asked.
"No limit" He said.
"Realy?" I asked unsure.
"Yea, how much could you possibly spend?"
"If you say so" I said, still unsure.
"Were to first?" Skype asked.
"I don't know..." I replied. Skype lauged.
***
A outline of what I bought:
228 pices of clothes (mostly from Hot Topic)
10 stuffed animals
35 pieces of make up
a hairbrush
a tooth brush
toothpaste
movies (Sweeny Todd, Taken, Edward Sissorhands The Nightmare Before Christmas, Mythy Python and the Holy Grail, Grease, Grease 2 (any anything else by tim burton, and anything else Johnny Depp))
books (House of Night Novel, Twilight Saga, Night World Saga, Dark Visions, Vampire diaries, The Daughters of the Moon Princess Resserection)
electronics (black laptop, itouch {with skull candy case}, iphone {with skull candy case), skull candy earphones, skull candy headphones,)
CDs ({bands and singers and soundtracks {bought all of their Songs}} Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Britney Spears, Pink, Green Day, All American Rejects, New Found Glory, Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack, Grease Soundtrack, You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi)
***
And since my room is aready how I like it, (black and purple, and really cool designs) I don't need to change it to much.
"You didn't buy that much" Derek said. I raised an eyebrow.
"Want to get something to eat?" Skype asked. Then, right after he asked, my stumach made a weird noise. I laughed.
"Sure" I said. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and then went home. Oncen again, in the car, I sat between Jagger and Skype, and once again I fell asleep in Jaggers arms.
***
I woke up to someone picking me up and a silent whisper.
"I'll take her up to her room." I heard Skype say. "All right, all right, I'll let you take her." He said. I'm guessing Jagger was shaking his head no. "I'll take her bags then" Skype said. I felt him moving. I opened my eyes slightly. Jagger was carrying me to my room. I breathed in deep like I always do, and moved closer to him, inhailing his sent. I felt him put me down. I'm guessing we are in my room already. I felt the bed sink and Jagger probably sat down. He brushed some hair out of my face. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, but I couldn't see, it was all blurry. I breathed in deep, and squinted, trying to see.
"Jagger? I can't see, its all blury" I said.
"Go back to sleep Pheobe" Jagger siad. I looked up at him, surprized.
"Jagger" I said sofly.
"Hmm?" He asked
"When was the last time you spoke?" I asked.
He thought for a moment, "I don't know" He finally said. I smiled. Jagger's blur went to leave. I still couldn't see, but I didn't really want him to leave.
"Jagger" I said softly.
"Yea?" He said quietly. I'm guessing he turned around.
"Can you stay here for a while?" I asked.
"Sure" He said softly, walking back to me and sitting next to me on the bed. "Go back to sleep" He repeated. I nodded. Jagger laid down next to me, and started stroking my hair. I fell asleep after a while, and it had to be the best sleep I ever had, knowing that I had somebody to wake up to.


© 2010 Broken Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010
Tags: vampire, fallen angel, neko, werewolf, angel


Author

Broken Angel
Broken Angel

NY, NY



About
WeLcOmE*************************WeLcOmE *WeLcOmE***********************WeLcOmE* **WeLcOmE*********************WeLcOmE** ***WeLcOmE*******************WeLcOmE*** ****WeLcOmE*****************WeLcOmE*.. more..

Writing
Bleed Bleed

A Poem by Broken Angel