The Orphan; Chapter Three

The Orphan; Chapter Three

A Chapter by Broken Angel

***Dream***

I was walking down a street at night, it was so dark, that I could bearly see. I know this night, this was the night I desided to run away from the orphanage. I could never remember what happened. I walked farther and farther down the street. I heard a noise in one of the allyways. Being the smart person I was, I walked down into the allyway to see what the noise was. I heard a scream, I just thought that someone was getting beat up, and that I could take him. Like I said, I was SUCH the smart one! *rolls eyes*
I walked down the allyways, and my sences sharpened. I walked further down into the always, the darkness consuming me, keeping me safe; and the shadows licking at my face, hanging onto my body. I walked silently down the allyway, making sure not to make a noise, I couldn't hear my own footsteps, or even my own breathing. I was surprised I was breathing at all, it was so silent. The only thing that gave me away was the faint hartbeat coming from my chest.

Ba-bump
Ba-bump
Ba-bump

I heard another scream, and I stared to get a little frightened. My heart stared beating faster.

Ba-bump, Ba-bump
Ba-bump, Ba-bump
Ba-bump, Ba-bump

I heard another scream, then all went silent. I looked foward, and I saw a boy. He looked like he was about my age (15), and he was doing something to the girl in his arms. It looked like he was sucking on her neck, but she looked unconsious. The boy stopped what he was doing, and he picked up his head and looked twoards were I was standing. I saw blood pouring out of the girls neck, and some coming out of his mouth. He let go of the girl, and she dropped onto the pavement with a sickening crack. He walked towards me. I stood my ground, but all I wanted to do was run away. I refused to show him that I was afraid. He came towards me, and he touched my cheek ever so lightly with his blood stained hand, leaving a light blood streak on my face.
"You just saw that?" The boy asked me. I nodded yes. "And you aren't afraid?" He asked.
"I am afraid, but for one to truly live, you have to face your fears, and kick some a*s of someone tries to hurt you" I spoke up. "That's why I take fighting lessons!" I laughed. So did he.
"What is your name, sweet girl?" He asked.
"Phoebe" I replied, smiling at him. He seemed nice!
"What is your last name?" He asked.
"I don't have one." I replied.
"Why not?"
"When I was little we got in a car accident, and they died." I said. I said it with no emotion. I hated my parents, and even though I was a baby, I could remeber everything that they did to me. If I didn't know any better, I would say that they were nuts, and they belonged in an insane island. But I know that they just hated me. They would blame me for everything, and at night before I went to bed, they would tell me that everything was all my fault. See how nice my parents were?
"I am sorry." He said. I looked at him, thinking for a minute or two. I really did not get why he was sorry. "About your parents" He said, after seeing my confustion.
"Don't be, I hated them, and I am glad they are gone." I said in a very cold voice. The boy looked suprized. I knew that he was NOT expecting that. "What's your name?" I asked, changing the subject.
"My name?" He said. "Is Spike" My head tiled to the side. "What?"
"Nothing... I like your name. It seems..." I scrunched up my nose, thinking. I unscruched it and said, "Unusual." I smiled, knowng I got the right word, and Spike laughed.
 
***End of Dream***

I woke up, it was hard to breathe. Great. Sleep paralyzation. I hate this. I tried to calm myself down. It was hard today for some reason. I have gone through his many times, most not taking so long to go away. I kept trying to breathe deeply. I looked next to me. Jett was there, asleep, holding a piece of my hair, berly in his fingertips. I smiled slightly, to see that he was there. I shut my eyes tightly, as I tried again to breathe normaly. I evetually started to breathe normal. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking of Spike, and wondering why I couldn't remember him before this.


© 2010 Broken Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on July 28, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010
Tags: vampire, fallen angel, neko, werewolf, angel


Author

Broken Angel
Broken Angel

NY, NY



About
WeLcOmE*************************WeLcOmE *WeLcOmE***********************WeLcOmE* **WeLcOmE*********************WeLcOmE** ***WeLcOmE*******************WeLcOmE*** ****WeLcOmE*****************WeLcOmE*.. more..

Writing
Bleed Bleed

A Poem by Broken Angel