The Orphan; Chapter Four

The Orphan; Chapter Four

A Chapter by Broken Angel

The rest of the day, I couldn't get what I had dreamed out of my head. Jagger still wouldn't talk to anyone but me, and it might be a while until he does.
"So... What are we going to do today?" I asked everyone later that night. They only shrugged. "How about a movie night!" They all groaned. "Come on! It wont be that bad!" We all went to the TV room were all the TVs and games are. I put in movie after movie after movie. The last one, happened to be a horror movie. I don't go well with horror movies. I had me face burried in Jaggers chest pratically the whole time. 
I heard a scream come from the TV, and I started shaking. Jagger put an arm around me and held me close to him, and I snuggled closer to hum, inhailing his sween scent. I relaxed a bit, and sometime during the movie I fell asleep, in Jaggers arms, once again.


© 2010 Broken Angel


Author's Note

Broken Angel
Yes, I kow its short, but I have writers block. I have no idea what to put in this part of the book!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on July 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010
Tags: vampire, fallen angel, neko, werewolf, angel


Author

Broken Angel
Broken Angel

NY, NY



About
WeLcOmE*************************WeLcOmE *WeLcOmE***********************WeLcOmE* **WeLcOmE*********************WeLcOmE** ***WeLcOmE*******************WeLcOmE*** ****WeLcOmE*****************WeLcOmE*.. more..

Writing
Bleed Bleed

A Poem by Broken Angel