Wirdia (WEAR-DINA)

Wirdia (WEAR-DINA)

A Story by Follan

I will tell you a story that I have kept inside of me for so long.But finally I couldn't hold it in and like a caged bird I will set it free...
It was a summer night,if I'm correct I was at my Aunt May's house,on the porch staring up at the sky.That night you couldn't see anything but I still stared as I sipped lemonade.Aunt May was busy crying again,mother had bought me here to help her recover.She's sad soul but her life is a story for another time. The irony was that I was the one who's suppose to help her recover but I'm the one ending up hurt.As I was saying I was staring at the sky making wishes to the invisible stars. I wished that I could be free and I wished that I was not me,anyone but me.....That day I've found out a secret that would scar me forever, my mother did not bring me here to help my aunt but,to escape the chore of being my mother.
I crack a smile for the first time that day, my mother ,running away,anyone who knew her would've laughed.She was the kind of woman you'll think you'll see on the list of best mothers but ,to me she was a vile,selfish woman.I couldn't care less ,she was never there for me always busy with her 'job'. I told myself I wouldn't care but tears still fell,so I guessed I cared,a lot .Aunt May had told me I would start a new school next week.At that moment I had decided to start a new life. I got out of the porch and dragged my body up to my 'room'.


PRESENT:

"Wirdia! Get off your bed right now!," Aunt May yelled.My eyes still adjusting,I mumbled a feeble "Ok," I treaded downstairs. There my aunt waited tapping her feet impatiently. Her curlers still on her gray hair,her brown eyes filled with worry."Good Morning ,Miss.May" I said sheepishly."Good Morning to you as well,"She said in her warm voice,rolling her eyes and pulled on her pink bathrobe.I marched into bathroom to brush up as she served breakfast."Breakfast is on the table I'm going to leave okay ?!" "Mmm" my mouth was filled with toothpaste.As soon as I heard the door close ,I rushed up to my room........

© 2013 Follan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on September 22, 2013
Last Updated on September 22, 2013

Author

Follan
Follan

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Follan