Wirdia 0.33333333

Wirdia 0.33333333

A Story by Follan

Henri leaned forward ,he was so close to me close enough for me to inhale his clean scent. Before I knew it,"Gotcha!",he had stolen my head gear."Hey ! you peasant come back !" He ignored me and ran. I rushed after him scrambling to catch up. Stupid Henri ! Just as I was catching up to him I noticed we were headed towards the forest. Oh crap, he wouldn't that b*****d! "You b*****d I'll get you!" "You're sounding awfully like a girly," I turn to my left ,to my right finding myself in midst of greenery."Henri,come on man," my voice cracked as I felt myself coming close to tears, I felt like a kid losing her mother in the supermarket."Henriiii wahhhh ,"my voice cracking ,my heart shivering like a cold child."Henri please hel--pppp me-e-e ,yo-u ca-n ke-ep the h-at," "Gosh, man calm dow-," his words were abruptly cut off when I burrowed my head his warm chest."Henri-i-i,don't le-ave me plea-se," Shocked, he slowly,stiffly patted my back," It's oka-y man, I guess," I stayed in his chest inhaling his comforting scent like a scared a child.After my fit,we started to talk.He was quiet." Are you okay?" He asked it was barely audible."Ye-ah," I replied sniffling.He returned my hat and apologized. I looked down at my feet,"So your name is really Henri huh."I whispered attempting to break the ice."What's your name ?"He asked ,he too was trying his best to get over my embarrassing outbreak."Wind," I replied. "Hmm,that doesn't fit you let me give you a nickname ,let's see...That's it ! I'll call you Diw, it's just like dew but with an "I"," He turned to face me,"What do think ?" I hesitated," I ,I like it, " forcing a weak smile."Great your turn to give me one," "Okay,but you must accept it even if you don't like it," "Okay," he agreed eyeing me suspiciously. "I already got it," I replied revealing a delighted smirk. "What is it ?" Henri asked,suddenly excited ."Ri Ri,"....

© 2013 Follan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on October 6, 2013
Last Updated on October 13, 2013

Author

Follan
Follan

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Follan