In the chapter where Henry and Wirdia are friends

In the chapter where Henry and Wirdia are friends

A Story by Follan

"Yo Henry ,Henrrrry..." I knew I was being annoying but it was fun that way. We were laying on the yard, green grass and all."What?" Henry was irked ,I could tell by the upward twitching of his lips."I'm bored ," "So...." He was clearly annoyed from my constant whining."Don't you have..like school to attend?"He asked placing his book over his face. "How about you, don't YOU have school to attend too?" I attempted to raise one of my eyebrows but failed and ended up looking like I had a itch. I rolled over to see what kind of book he was reading."Hey ! back off," he exclaimed suddenly aware of his surroundings."What?" I looked up innocently ,"I was just trying to see what kind of book you were reading," " Yeah right," his eyes bore into me. Finally I could see his entire face,if had to admit he was handsome, but that ,that doesn't mean I liked him. His black hair covered his intense blue eyes. "Weirdo, whatcha looking at? I know good looking but you're just creeping me out.." I glanced at the forgotten book on the cover it read," High School ;Getting The Girls," "Ri Ri ,that's so lame man," getting the girls" what are you,desperate?" I emphasized ,the getting the girls with my dramatic air quotes. " Whatever,I bet you can't even get a girl," his face radiating from the embarrassment." Who said I wanted one ?" Stupid now he'll be suspicious. " I mean I'm not stupid enough to read a book on it, I already have a girlfriend any ways," I hoped I sound convincing because I feel like I was walking on tightrope."Surrre you do, have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You look like haven't even hit puberty yet," He said all this while staring at me."I have too!!! Look I'm pretty tall,"I stood up , straightening my back and bring myself to full height.Ri Ri got up and adjusted his gray tshirt and smirked," Sure you are," Gathering all my will I stood next to Henry and found myself no taller than his warm shoulders."I'm Wind, and I'm taller than Henry ," Henry smiled and crinkled his nose and looked down and said," Who's taller now Wind ?"

© 2013 Follan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on October 13, 2013
Last Updated on October 13, 2013

Author

Follan
Follan

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Follan