Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

He pushed me through the dimly lit halls. His grip was firm and agonizing. I desperately clawed at my master's hands, pleading for my freedom. Master looked down, catching my gaze and gave a devilish smirk. He looked back up, pulling me down the hall to the stage.

That smirk that haunts my dreams. The bruises that lie on my body.. Are the bruises that come from this man.. As we approached the door, his nails dug into my skin. Sending pain through my whole body. Tears formed in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away.

"I want you to behave up there. If no one buys you, you're mine forever. If you're disrespectful to Mr. Simon, you will be punished. Is that understood?" That word 'punished' rang through my ears as the memories of beatings came back. "Yes, Master." "Good, now go up there, and be a good little slave." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice. It made me sick.

The doors opened and Master pushed me out onto the stage. The crowd filled with vampires and their sickening smirks. They all had to be at least in their 40's. If not, older. Though.. a small group in the middle caught my eye. They seemed fairly dressed, except for four of them. Three boys and one girl.

"This girl is 15 years old. She's been a slave most of her life, and she's well educated. What's your name?" I then felt all eyes on me. Memories of being punished flooded my head. "Snow." I said loud enough for Mr. Simon to hear. "Snow, you say? Suits your image. This girl is special. She's still innocent." Many bodies in the crowd shifted to that final sentence.

Instantly, the biding began. I prayed that someone would buy me, and that they would be nice and caring. But.. let's face it.. That'll never happen... The biding continued to take place for a couple of minutes. "30,000? Anyone going to 30,000?" A man raised his hand in the back.

I saw the boy on the far right lean over, to who must be his mom, whispering things in her ear. She nodded. She stood up and spoke loudly, "$100,000." My eyes grew wide. "Going once, going twice. Sold." No one has ever bought me for that much. The lady sat back down and the boy smiled softly.

Quickly, I walked off the stage only to bump into my master. Or.. old master. He smiled and dragged me down the halls and into a room. "You will stay here until your new master comes and gets you." With that, he shut the door, locking it.

The room was dark, but dimly lit by a light bulb hanging from the ceiling. After a while, I started getting tired. I closed my eyes, leaning my head against the wall. Slowly, I started to drift to sleep. Before I fell into deep sleep, the locks on the door unlocked and the door opened, revealing the family of five.

I stood and lowered my head. Foot steps approached me, slowly and reassuringly. A pair of black combat boots stopped in front of me. Slowly, I looked up. It was the boy that whispered to his mom. A small smile danced across his lips. His blue eyes were shining, even in the dim light. His jet black hair fell in his eyes, but partly avoiding them. His snakebites and septum piercing stood out in the shining light. He seemed to be about a foot taller than me. Maybe 6'3".

"Hello, I'm Blade. You're Snow, right?" I nodded, slowly, and he chuckled softly. The two other boys and girl showed up next to him. The boy that looked Blade's age smiled. His brown eyes gleaming and blond hair touching his shoulders as he leaned down in front of me. "Wow, you're really pale. Are you sure you're not a vampire?" I nodded, and he smiled. "I'm Miles. Blade's cousin." I waved softly, and he smiled again. He pointed to the older looking one. "This is Salem, Blade's older brother. And this is Serena, our friend." He said referring to the girl. I nodded.

Blade walked around me, and stood behind me, pushing me towards the door. "I don't like it here and I'm sure as hell you don't either, so let's go." I didn't argue with him, I just let him push me out of the room. Once we entered the hall way, we started towards the exit.

Miles punched Salem in the arm and made a run for it. Salem ran after him as they busted through the doors. Light filled the hall and cool air blew my hair away from my face. I laughed as I saw Salem and Miles rolling around on the ground. Blade walked outside and pulled Salem off Miles. I couldn't help but giggle. Blade, Miles, and Salem turned and looked at me.

Blade smiled, and we all walked to a van. Blade hopped in, pulling me in with him. Miles and Serena sat in front of us, and Salem and Blade's mom up front. Salem pulled out of the parking lot, and started driving for a good while. I started falling asleep when someone shook me. "Snow." Blade.. I looked at him a little frightened. A wave of confusion crossed his face. "We're home.." We got out of the car and went inside.

"Welcome home." Blade said, softly. I smiled softly, looking around. Home.. Something I've never had...


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
I am currently changing the names, so if you spot any errors, just let me know and I'll change them. Jayce is now Blade. Perish is now Salem. Kujo is now Serena. Mr. Knight is now Mr. Steele. The Hollsuns are now the Knights.

Snow in the Picture.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Miu
This is very nice and right from the beginning you had my attention. Though in my personal opinion I think the meeting between Blade and Snow should be a bit more mysterous, but hey I've only read the first chapter so what do I know? ^.^
Keep up the good work!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 1, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake