Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

"Albert?" Blade whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He looked up at Blade and smiled. "Hey, Blade. How ya been?" "Busy, you?" I looked from Blade to Albert and back to Blade. "Pretty much the same. So, who's this? Another one of your slaves? She's mighty cute. What are you going to do with her?" That scared me. What was he going to do with me?

I looked Blade in the eyes as he looked at me. "I will not harm her in anyway. She's too gentle and fragile to be hurt anymore. She will live the life of a real teenager, not a slave." He smiled softly, and I returned it trying to hide the threat of tears. He seemed nice, but I couldn't fully count on that. My first master seemed nice at first. He gave me sweets and was caring, but after the first couple of days of being there, he started beating me and making me work.

I looked at Albert and he seemed nice. He was tall, had black hair that fell in his eyes. He had on black skinnies, grey button up shirt, black, and a grey and white binni on. Despite his attitude, he was pretty cute.

Albert caught my glace and gave a smile. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "She's got as much attitude as you do, Blade." Blade laughed and pulled me to him. "See? Told you!" Miles yelled causing everyone to look at us. "I thought you were kidding and trying to get her in trouble, apparently, I was wrong."

For some odd reason, I felt safe in his arms. It was warmer than the jacket I was wearing. I closed my eyes and I could hear the smile in his voice. "What kind of ice cream do you want?" I looked up at him. "I've never had ice cream." He frowned a little and looked towards Albert. "May she try some samples?" "Of course." Albert replied in a happy tone.

I turned and watched Albert scoop the ice cream out of the bucket. He handed me the spoon with ice cream on it and smiled. "It's chocolate." My gaze went from him to the ice cream, and slowly, I ate it. It was sweet, and really cold. I smiled and looked up at Blade. A smile danced across lips. "Do you like it?" I nodded. "Is that the kind of ice cream you want?" I nodded again leaving the spoon in my mouth. He chuckled softly. "Two cups of chocolate ice cream, please. Miles, if you please." "What? D****t Blade! You get your a*s back here and pay for the damn thing! I payed for breakfast!" He yelled with his hands on his hips. "Well, breakfast was your idea and so was this, so you pay. End of story." I couldn't help but laugh at their argument.

Albert called us over to get our ice cream, and continued talking to Miles. "So.. How long have you and Albert known each other?" Blade bit his lip as he thought about it. To my surprise, it took him a good while to figure it out. "Since we were five." I wonder how old he is now.. "Blade..?" He looked down at me, and smiled softly. "How old are you?" "16. I turned 16 in August. When is your birthday?" No one has ever asked me that before.. "September 7th." He nodded and we got to the counter. I picked my cup of ice cream up and slowly ate it, smiling.

"She's really cute, Blade." Albert said, smiling softly at me. I slowly walked behind Blade. "Yes she is and I will never sell her." My cheeks grew warm and I smiled softly. "May I ask what your name is hun?" Albert asked softly. Slowly, I peaked out and looked at him. He smiled softly, leaning over the counter. "S-Snow.." He seemed nice, so I moved from behind Blade and out looked at Albert. "Pretty name." I nodded in thanks.

"So, Snow, do you like living with the Knights ?" So.. they are the Knights? I bit my lip and nodded softly. He smiled and jumped over the counter. "You seem like a pretty cool girl. Let's hang out some time. Since you're Blade's, I'll give you free ice cream anytime you want it. Just ask." A smile lit my face up. He laughed softly.

Everyone seemed so nice, but I can't give in. I ate my ice cream as they talked a little more. As I looked at them, a small smile danced across my lips. When my eyes landed on Blade, he was looking at me. He smiled and walked towards me. His crystal blue eyes took my breath away. I was lost in them for what seemed like an eternity.

"You ready to go shopping?" I shrugged and continued to eat my ice cream. "We'll get you some things for your room and new clothes for you. And, Snow?" He crouched down to my level looking in my eyes. "All those things I said earlier.. are true. I will never hurt you. You're too beautiful and fragile for that to happen. I will never give you up. You deserve to live happily." He smiled and I returned the smile.

"Alright, Miles, let's go." Blade said, grabbing my hand, walking me out the door. "Says who?!" Blade turned and looked him dead in the eyes. If looks could kill. Miles pouted some and waved at Albert on his way out. Slowly, I looked up at Blade. He was scary when he got serious. But.. it was still cute. Blade smiled and I wondered why, considering nothing funny happened. He laughed and looked at me. I cocked an eyebrow looking at him. All he did was smile.

"What's so funny?" "I know what you're thinking." He looked at me and winked. My cheeks grew warm and it took a minute for me to figure out what he was talking about. Until I figured out what he was talking about. He can read my mind. "Yes, I can." I glared at him and he laughed.

I turned and looked back at Miles, who was sending a death glare towards Blade. Blade turned and looked at him. Miles's glare grew stronger. "Your face will get stuck if you keep glaring like that." Miles seemed to believe it because he relaxed his face and looked away. "I was talking to Albert!" "Oh, my bad, I didn't notice." Blade rolled his eyes and kept walking to the car. A small giggle escaped from my mouth.

Foot steps raced behind me and instantly I was lifted off the ground. A scream escaped from my mouth and I looked to see Miles holding me. "What's so funny?" "You and your little piss fits." He stared at me, and then started tickling me. "Blade hold her while I tickle her." Blade held me as Miles tickled me. I started laughing and screaming. My foot made contact with something hard. The tickling stopped as I was still being held. I looked around trying to catch my breath as I saw Miles on the ground coughing. Woops.

I looked up at Blade and a smirk was plastered on his lips. "Put me down please." Blade nodded and put me down. I crouched down to Miles and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry Mil-" He stopped me before I could finish. Miles looked up at me, an obvious threat of tears in his eyes. Blade broke out laughing. I rolled my eyes. Blade seems nice, but why is he laughing at Miles's pain? I turned and glared at him. He had stopped and stared at me.

I stood and helped Miles up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." "No, it's fine. Now I know not to tickle you." I nodded and smiled softly. "Hey, what happened?!" I looked up to see Albert running towards us. "I umm... Kicked Miles." Albert stood there and looked at me and started laughing. Miles flicked him off and rolled his eyes. I sighed and turned, starting towards the car. It was quiet for a minute. I was just tired. I wanted to start shopping and finish so we could go home and sleep.

Blade followed and unlocked the car, opening the door for me. I sat in the back and stared out the window, watching the snow flakes fall. Snow.. The substitue for rain.. The coolness against my face, is the coolness I want to feel everyday. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the window. After a while, a door opened and the car moved as someone got in. I was too tired to open my eyes. "Is she sleeping?" Miles... No, I'm not. "No, she's not." Blade said softly.

The car started to move and the ride was silent all the way to the mall. Slowly, I started to drift off into a light sleep. It seemed to be 10 minutes that I was sleeping. Turns out it was 45 minutes. "Snow, wake up." No.. I don't want to.. "You have to. We have to go shopping. When we're done, we'll go home and you can sleep in my bed." Blade.. I nodded softly and stayed still for a couple of more seconds before my body was being lifted out of the car.

"I'll carry you. Just sleep." I cuddled into Blade's chest and held onto his jacket. "Did she sleep at all lastnight?" Miles asked. "Yeah, I think her body is just tired and that she needs to rest her eyes." After what seemed like forever, the air became warmer. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around. Is this the mall...? People stared at us and I hide my face in Blade's neck.

He put me down and I looked around. I held onto Blade's arm as he started walking. The feeling around me was strong and scary. As I looked around, my eyes met a boy's eyes. He smirked and licked his lips. My body grew tense and alarming. In a flash, he was gone. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me away from Blade.

"Snow!" Blade turned and looked at me and looked at the boy. His grip grew tighter, making it harder for me to breathe. Blade gave a sharp glare as his body tensed. I looked up and saw the fangs peaking out of the boy's devilish smirk. I looked at Blade. Blade... help.... Blade's glare grew more intense as his hand clenched into fists. I kept my gaze on Blade letting him read my body language.. Who is this boy..?


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Miles.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake