Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V. I woke up in my bed and sat up, running my hand through my hair. A sharp breath escaped from between my lips as I got up, walking to the bathroom. After I finished using the bathroom, I walked down stairs and looked at Zarek and Blade, confused. I stared at them, making a blank face. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty, " Zarek said softly, smiling. "Sleep well?" I nodded and walked into the kitchen, getting a glass of orange juice. "We've been waiting for you to wake up so we can go stay the night at my house." Zarek said softly. They've been waiting for me? Woops... "Sorry.. I guess I was tired and had a lot on my mind.." Zarek got up, walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him, hugging me tightly. "I missed you, Snowy." He whispered softly into my hair. Slowly, I hugged back. I missed him too. I actually loved him. I slowly looked at Blade and the thing that caught me was the pain in his eyes. His eyes said jealousy and pain. It wasn't what it looked like. I've fallen for Blade and planned to keep it that way. I pulled away from Zarek and looked up at him. "I'm sorry Zarek, but I'm not feeling good. Maybe another night. Okay?" When I was younger, I always got sick, he would understand. He looked a little disappointed, but nodded. "Okay, Snowy. I hope you feel better soon." I walked him to the door and said our goodbyes. After I watched him drive away, I closed the door and turned to look at Blade, but he wasn't there. "Blade?" He didn't answer. I grew worried and started looking for him. I looked through the whole house and didn't see him. My heart started pounding as I tried to think of where he might be. Then it struck me, when I woke up in the middle of the night the other night, we started talking about what we do and what we like. I bit my lip and thought about where he would go when he was upset. The park... I ran up stairs and quickly put my vans on. I ran out the door in the cold, snowy weather in shorts and a tank top. I didn't care if I got sick, I just needed Blade. I ran through the pinching snow to the park, looking around. It was dark and cold. There were lights lighting the park up a little bit. My eyes landed on a body figure, sitting on a swing. I ran to the swings and stopped in front of the body. He stopped moving the swing and looked up at me. "Snow! It's freezing out here! You'll get sick!" I didn't care.. I just wanted Blade back home with me. "I don't care! I'm sorry! I've just missed him so much! He was my first best friend and lost so much protecting me! Please Blade.. I.. I love you!" Tears started falling from my eyes and he stood up, looking down at me and smiled. "I love you too." I smiled and hugged him. He gingerly picked me up and started walking home. He wrapped his jacket around me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him, smiling softly and he looked down, smiling back. He started up the driveway when I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back and opened the door, putting me down, resting his hands on my waist. We pulled away for air and smiled softly at each other. He closed the door and I ran upstairs to change into warm clothes. I walked back down stairs and noticed that he started a fire in the fire place. Blankets were set up with pillows. It looked warm and welcoming. Blade appeared from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. A small smiled danced across my lips as he pressed his lips against my neck. I turned and looked up at him, smiling softly. I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips against his and he immediately kissed back. Slowly, I snaked my arms around his neck as he snaked his around my waist. He started walking towards the fire place, making sure not to trip on my feet. He gently laid me back on the ground, letting my head rest on a pillow by the fire place. His kisses trailed off my lips to down my cheek and onto my neck. His lips gently brushed against my neck like light feathers. Blade pulled away, holding himself up above me, looking down in my eyes. "I love you Snow. You know that, right?" A deep blush appeared on my cheeks and I nodded. He smiled and whisperd, "Good." And his fangs popped my skin, letting my blood run down my neck. He sucked on my blood for a couple of minutes and pulled away, laying next to me. The blood trickled down my neck on to my shirt. He licked the bite marks and they quickly healed. With the little energy I have, I pulled the blankets up over me. Blade pulled me against his chest. I cuddled into his chest, finding warmth. I closed my eyes and fell asleep within a couple of minutes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Blade's P.O.V. Snow cuddled into my chest and I drapped my arm over her waist, using my other hand, propping my head up. Snow's breathing changed as she fell asleep against my chest. I stared into the fire thinking of what Zarek said earlier. Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You're treating her right, aren't you?" Zarek asked softly in a protective tone. "Yes, I am." "Good, Snow is important to me." I nodded and played with my jacket buttons. "Snow," He started. "Was my first love.." I bit my lip in worry and decided to listen more. He seems to know a lot about her, which makes her happy, I can tell. "When the Master went to sleep, we would always stay up and share our secrets. We were best friends. Brother and Sister. Listening to Snow talk about how she's never known her family makes me sad." Finding that out broke my heart. "One day Snow dropped a glass plate on accident, waking the Master up and he stormed down stairs and started beating her. After he left, she laid on the ground, all bruised up with tears running down her cheeks. She said these exact words "I won't be able to be in a place without messing up or in a place that will have people that love me. Never..." When she said that, it broke my heart knowing that she felt that way." I couldn't believe all that he was telling me. I wanted to go up stairs and wake her up and tell her that I love her and that I am her family.. "The day that we got the tattoo that shows our friendship was the day I lost my innocence protecting her. I wasn't going to let her lose it to him or any monster. I still won't. Snow deserves the best and I will make sure she gets the best." Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I held her against me, rubbing her back. I love her. I truly do. And I wasn't going to ruin what we have. I will do whatever I can to make her happy. Slowly, I fell asleep with her in my arms. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Snow's P.O.V. I woke to the fire place burnt out but still lit and Blade gone. I got up, walking to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. Dear Snow, I went out to go find a job some where. Some where close so if something happened, I could get there quickly. I heard what Zarek had to say about you. He really cares, I hope you know that. I will be back soon, I love you. Yours for eternity, Blade<3 I smiled reading the note. I thought it was nice and cute. My stomach growled so I started making breakfast. For whom? I don't know. Right before I finished making breakfast, someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door, thinking it would only be a mintue. I opened the door and everything went black..


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
This chapter display is being stupid. I apologize

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake