Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

We pulled up the house and Blade got out of the car, walking me inside the house. "Why aren't Miles and Salem coming inside with us?" "We will be back, bye, hun." He ran out of the house, shutting the door. I heard the car drive off and I stood there shocked, hurt, and alone. Warm tears formed in my eyes. He just left.. No kiss or hug.. The tears fell and I felt broken. Something told me to be happy, but my heart was breaking without my permission for it to.

Did I really like being around Blade that much? Do I really love him that much? Why am I crying when he just left. I sat on the couch and watched Tom and Jerry. After an hour, the door opened and I turned watching Miles, Salem, and Blade walk in. Blade had his hands behind his back with a loving smile on his face. He walked to me and whispered through every word. "Snow," My eyes met his as I remembered him just leaving. Tears threatened them again. "I love you more than words can describe. When I look in your eyes, I get lost. When I see your smile, I melt. When I feel your lips pressed against mine, I fall harder in love with you. I will never stop loving you. Will you be mine?"

When he finished his sentence, he pulled out a boqute of red roses and a box of chocolates. Tears fell down my cheeks and I smiled. "Yes." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and together, we pressed our lips together. So much love was filled in that kiss. Blade is now mine and I'm his. I couldn't be any more happier than I am. I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salem's P.O.V.

I smiled as I watched them kiss. They looked so happy. It made me happy. I always thought Snow was a good person. And I was. She's amazing. I'm glad she makes him happy. When he told us he was going to ask her to be his, it was hard for me to keep it a secret. But he would kill me if I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles's P.O.V.

I found them quite cute together. It seems not even a misunderstanding could break them away. I smiled as they kissed. Blade really loves Snow. You could see it in his eyes. Seeing them like that made me jealous, but I am happy for them. They are perfect for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

We pulled away from the kiss and I opened my eyes, looking at her. Her cheeks were rosey. Just like the flowers. She is beautiful like the snow, but when it came to her blush, her paleness was taken over by the color of red. Her blue eyes always make me lost. Before her, darkness was a constant thing. Now that she's here, I've looked at the world a whole different way. I like the feeling she gives me. Butterflies and warmth.

I grabbed her hand and smiled, looking at Salem and Miles. I motioned to follow me as I walked Snow up stairs. Ever since I found her reading that book, I've been determined to show her the library we have. I can tell she loves to read. It's written all over her face. We stopped in front of two big wooden doors and I whispered, "Close your eyes," She smiled some and closed her eyes. I nodded to Miles and Salem to open the doors.

They opened them and I gently pulled Snow into the library. Miles turned the lights on and I slowly smiled. "Open them." She slowly opened her eyes and a smile lit her face. She looked around and couldn't look anymore happier. Slowly, I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her body relaxed and I smiled, leaning down, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Do you like it?" "Blade," You could hear the smile in her voice. "I love it!" I smiled and kissed her neck. "Good. I've never told anyone about this, but I always come in here when I need to calm down from stress. I'll read a good book. Since I've met you, it seems like I don't need the books anymore. So.. surprise."

She unwrapped my arms from around her waist and turned, looking up at me. "I love it, Blade." I'm glad she loves it. She leaned up and I leaned down, closing the space between us. Our eyes closed and our lips touched. I love those soft, sweet lips. They are my medicine. I love her. After what seemed like an eternity, we pulled away. Her blue eyes met mine. "I love you, Snow." A warm, loving smile danced across her lips. "I love you, too, Blade." I nodded in approval and kissed her forehead.

I turned and looked at Miles and Salem. They had a smile plasterd on their face. "Shut up." I managed to say. They laughed and my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello?" "Hey, sweetie." "Oh, hi, Mom." Snow smiled sadly at the word 'mom'. She walked over to Perish and Miles, telling them something. They looked at each other and nodded. Snow walked out of the room with Perish following behind.

"Yeah, okay, Mom." "Okay, see you in a bit. Love you." "Mkay, Love you too. Bye." I hung up and slid my phone into my pocket. I looked at Miles, confused. "Why'd she leave?" "She was getting kind of tired and decided to go into her room. Salem went with her to keep her company." I nodded and decided to let them have some time together. I looked around the room and noticed books scattered everywhere. "Let's clean this for Snow." Miles nodded and we started cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

Salem and I walked in my room and I laid on my bed. My body was tired and so I decided to lay down. I asked Salem if he could keep me company. He nodded and came with me. He's really nice and I'm glad he is. At first, I thought he would be really mean, but getting to see him more showed me he's not so bad after all. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking around my room. "Yeah, just...." I trailed off, thinking. "Just what..?" I sighed and sat up against the backboard.

"I'm still scared of being here." He stopped looking around the room and let his eyes meet mine. "Why?" "I trust you all, I really do. It's just the past that's stopping me from being me sometimes." He sat quietly as he listened. "May I know what happened?" "When I was at my past Master's house, I had a best friend I still have today. But he lost so much to protect me. At one time, he was taken away from us and only then did I realize that I loved him. He was the only thing that made me get up everyday. He's the reason I'm still alive to this very moment.." His were filled with much sympathy. "But.. Seeing how Blade gets mean sometimes reminds me of my past Master. He would be really nice to me at the beginning, but.. after a couple of days, he'd beat me if I did the slightest thing he didn't like.."

I didn't notice the tears falling down my cheeks until Salem reached forward, letting the tears fall on his finger and him pulling his hand back to show me. I looked at his finger and quickly wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry all of that happened. I really am.." He held his arms open to me and I crawled out from under the covers and over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. I felt loved more than before.

"Snow," He started, brushing my hair with his finger tips. "We will never hurt you.." I closed my eyes, feeling more tears fall. "And that's a promise.." My body grew weaker as sleep stalked me. "Thank... you..." With that, darkness took over me and I fell asleep in his lap, thankful for the vampires that have taken me into their house that rests in this cruel world...


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake