Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

"W-what?" He chuckled and repeated slower. "I had a daughter named Snow Sky." Could it be me? Could I be his lost daughter? "What happened to her?" He sat back in his chair and looked in my eyes. "It was told she died, but I saved her from being killed." I nodded and sighed, looking down. Couldn't possibly be me.. "You look like her, but with blue eyes. She had brown." My eyes shot to his. I had brown eyes.

"It would be nice to see her again. She was the only thing that kept me going after her mother died." "Oh.. I'm sorry." He smiled some and nodded. "It's fine, dear. So maybe another time we can go spend time together and we can find out if you would know her." I smiled and nodded. He waved me away to next class and I sat down as the bell rang. Class started and I couldn't stop thinking about what Mr. Steele had said.

Could there be a possible chance that I am his daughter? I look like him, but there is a difference. I feel a strong connection to him. Is that good? Is it bad? I couldn't exactly figure it out, but I didn't want to find out either. But part of me did. I wanted to know if I was his daughter. "Snow?" I blinked a couple of times before I looked at a boy next to me. He had silver hair that fell in his face, blue eyes, pale, snakebites, earl piercing, septum piercing, black skinnies, red converse, and a 'Escape The Fate' T-shirt.

"Y-yeah?" He smiled and patted my back. "We'll talk after class." I nodded and looked down at my paper. Who is he? Class quickly ended and I sat back until people got out of the class. One more period to go. I got up and walked out of the class only to bump into the boy from before. His eyes met mine and I looked away. He took my hand in his and pulled me into an abandoned hallway. "What are you doing?" "Talking to you. I can't wait."

I nodded and looked at him as he stopped pulling me, turning to face me. "I think you're my sister. My dad works as a biology teacher here, and he sent me out to find my sister and his daughter. He found out that she was coming here. He had to take her to a house that provided shelter, but he made her become a slave. Supposedly, she was bought by another vampire and kept safe there. I miss her severely and wish to have her back."

That was so much alike that happened to me. Could it be me? He looked me in the eyes and I scanned his to make sure he was being honest. "How can you be so sure that I'm your sister? I mean, there's probably five other girls that's happened to." He smirked. "Well, you're not denying that that hasn't happened to you." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm, stopping me. "Please just listen."

I turned and looked at him. "And listen to what? Knowing that you and that man might be my family and that you didn't think to save me. I've never known my family and probably never will." He shook his head and sighed. "The necklace." I cocked an eyebrow and stared at him sharply. "Where is the necklace?" He asked softly. "What necklace?" "The silver necklace I gave you." My eyes widened as I remembered it.

I rose my hand to my chest and brushed my fingers against it. "I.." He looked at me and smiled. "See? I know you're my sister. I can see that you know that necklace." I looked up at him as tears fell from my eyes. "I've never known you in my life and you know a lot about me." He chuckled and smiled. I looked down and cried softly. "Snow," I looked back up at him and he smiled, holding his arms open. "I've missed you, little sister." A smile danced across my face and I ran into his arms as he hugged me.

We started off to the next class and sat in the back away from everyone. As the teacher introduced herself, big brother and I sat in the back talking. "It's funny, we've sat here talking and I don't even know your name." He chuckled and nodded. "Artemis." He said softly. I nodded and smiled. Class went by slowly and I yawned as the bell rang. Everyone scrambled out of the classroom and out into the halls. "Where to next?"

Artemis looked around and seemed lost. "Artemis?" He looked down at me and smiled. "Yes?" "What's next?" It took him a minute, but he replied. "Lunch." I nodded and heard my name being called from down the hall. I turned and looked at Blade and Miles. A small made its way across my lips. Miles ran to me and tackled me. "Ready for lunch?" He asked, smiling. I nodded and pushed him off, getting up, looking up at Blade.

He smiled and placed his lips against mine giving a soft, but rough kiss. He pulled back and hugged me. "How is the first day going?" I shrugged and hugged back. I looked at Artemis and he seemed to be upset. "Blade," He looked down at me and pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "Artemis is my brother." His face grew a little strict and mad. He looked at him and back to me. "What?" I bit my lip and smiled softly. "He's my brother. Blood brother."

Blade's face grew heavier with anger and he pushed himself away from me, walking away, leaving me next to Miles and Artemis. Tears fell down from my eyes and I turned, looking at Miles. "What the f**k?" Before Miles could speak, I pushed past them and walked to the front doors. The cold air rushed past me, surrounding my body. More tears fell as I thought of why my heart was hurting which led to the memory of the reason for it hurting.

Snow started to fall down from the grey sky. "Snow!" Miles.. I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis's P.O.V.

She left just like that. I couldn't believe it. I can't believe that she is with him. That... Murderer. The man that killed my mother. She must not know. I want to tell her, but what will happen? Will he kill her in a threat? No.. He wouldn't. He loves her. You can see it on his face. Miles took off after her as I stood in the empty hall, staring at the floor, lost and confused. I won't let him take her away like he did to our mother. No way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

I walked to the park and looked at the field. And remembered when we all went to the park. When we had our snow ball fight. The day Blade asked me to be his. I smiled and turned, stepping off the curb of the sidewalk. I walked across the street and heard tires screetching. I turned and looked right as I fell and hit the snowy ground. My body grew cold and I grew numb. "Hey, are you okay?" The voices faded as darkness took over me.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Artemis. (Just picture him to look like Snow.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake