Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

People continued to flood the room. Everyone looked like they were having a good time and that made me happy. Someone that looked familiar walked in with his arm wrapped around a girls' waste. She had short orange-red hair that shaped her face. She had big green eyes with big pink lips. She wore a long black dress like mine except her heals had bows on them. The boy walked closer and I made out who it was. Vladimir.. I sighed and looked at the girl as she came closer. She had bruises and cuts that were covered up by make up. Her eyes were filled with sadness and regret.

When she stood in front of me, she looked at me then looked down. "Snow." Vladimir said. I looked at him and gave a slight glare. "Vladimir. I thought you died." He chuckled slightly and pulled the girl closer to him, making her wince. "You should have known I have the ability to create a clone of myself. How naive, you are." "There better not be a problem here, Vladimir." Artemis spoke, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Vladimir gave a small smile in surprise and shock. "No, Artemis," He said, looking at me. "Not at all." I continued to stare at the girl and she looked up at me.

She had sadness and need in her eyes. I was determined to find out why those marks were there. They walked away and I looked at the people dancing. Vladimir took a girl out of the room and I casually made my way over to the girl. She jumped a little when she saw me. "Good evening, madam." She bowed to me and I sighed. "Don't call me that. And may I speak with you about something?" She looked at me and nodded, softly. "Does Vladimir, by any chance, beat you?" Worry struck her face and she froze in obvious fear.

"N-No, what makes you think that?" "Vampires can see better than the human eye." She nodded and looked down. "I'll be watching you two from a distance." She nodded again. A slight tapping on my shoulder made me turn. Vladimir stood before the girl and I. He held out his hand as he bowed. "May I have this dance?" I looked at the girl and I nodded then looked back at Vladimir, taking his hand. He gently pulled me out onto the dance floor. He rested his hand on my waist as his other hand took my hand, leaving my other hand to rest on his shoulder.

We began to dance and I looked in his eyes. "That girl," I started, whispering softly. "She's got marks on her, and why is that?" He pulled me closer, pushing my chest against his. "I have done nothing wrong to the girl." I growled and we danced until the song finished. "Thank you for the dance, my lady." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table, grabbing a glass of blood. I put the glass to my lips and sipped on the sweet blood. The warm blood flowed down my throat and I smiled, pulling the glass away from my mouth.

Then it occurred to me that today is Christmas day. Why couldn't I remember that? 'Right you are, my dear.' Blade said in my head. I looked up at the balcony in the room and saw him smiling at me. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" Blade announced, signaling the music to stop. I walked to the center of the room with everyone else as we looked up at Blade. Everyone stopped talking and he smiled. "As you know, we have a new member in the family house. That new member happens to be my girlfriend. This amazing girl I met by buying her. And I'm so glad I did." He kept smiling as he walked down the stairs. "Her family has found her, yet, she's been through so much it drives me crazy. She drives me crazy. A good crazy." He walked to me and smiled. A light turned on, shining on Blade and I.

Slowly, he got on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box. "Snow," My cheeks began to grow warm and I let a sharp breath escape from my mouth. "Will you do the honor of being my wife? My light in darkness and happiness in sadness?" He opened the box and there laid a diamond ring with small diamonds surrounding it. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I smiled, shyly. "Yes." Was all I could say. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my finger. He got up and hugged me. Everyone clapped and cheered. He pulled away, but still holding me.

"I love you, Snow." He whispered, smiling. "I love you too, Blade." He kissed me and I instantly kissed back. Everyone continued to clap. We went and stood by the stairs as people walked by and congratulated us. My dad walked up to us, smiling at me. "I'm so glad my beautiful daughter has found someone to her liking. You deserve the best and only the best, Snow." I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy." I smiled and pulled away. He walked off and next in line was Artemis. "Hey, Sis." I smiled as he hugged me and I hugged back. "Congratulations." "Thanks, big brother."

He pulled away and looked at me, smiling. "Actually, we're twins." "What?" He chuckled and smiled. "We're twins. Born on the same day." I smiled and hugged him again. He pulled away and walked off, letting Zarek stand before me. His eyes were filled with pain and sadness. "Hey, Snow. Congrats." I smiled, softly. "Thanks, Zarek." I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He hugged back and pulled me close to him. "You'll always be my SnowBall. You hear?" I nodded and smiled. He pulled away and looked at Blade. "Let's talk." He said firmly. Blade nodded and followed him to the corner of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

"God so help me I will kill you if you hurt her." I nodded and sighed. I could tell he was upset about the proposal, but she chose me. He bit his lip and sighed. "You hear me?" His voice became shaky. "I will kill you if you hurt her. She's my SnowBall and always will be." He looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy. "And nothing will change that." This boy is serious. I sighed and walked away, leaving him to calm down. I walked back over to Snow and wrapped my arms around her waist. I began to kiss her neck and she stiffened. "I'm hungry," I whispered into her neck. "Feed me."

She took my hand and pulled me up the stairs, and into her room. I quickly shut the door and pushed her against the wall. I licked her neck and kissed the spot I planned to bite. I nibbled on her neck and bit into her soft skin. She tilted her head, giving me more access to her neck. Her blood gave me pleasure as it flowed down my throat. She started to pull away and I growled. Her body froze and she whimpered. "Blade.." I rested my other hand on the other side of her neck and, pulled away from her neck. I licked the bite marks and they healed. I pulled away some to look in her eyes and they were still the crystal blue they were before.

"We should probably get back down stairs." She said, fixing her hair and checking her dress for wet spots. She smiled and started out of the room. Something seemed odd about the smile though. Was she upset about something that I missed? I decided to let it be until the party is done. Then I would figure out what's wrong with her. She walked down the stairs and stood in the corner, next to the table with the drinks. A glass with red liquid in it fell on the ground as the glass broke. She fell and laid still on the ground.

"Snow!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. I ran to her side and gently brushed my fingers against her shoulder. She didn't react to it. The music stopped and people crowded around us. I slipped my arms under her and picked her up, bridal style. Whispers and murmurs kept filling the air. "Snow!" Artemis and Zarek ran up to us, scanning Snow with obvious worry in their eyes. "What happened?" Zarek asked as tears filled his eyes. "She was just standing by the tables and passed out."

Her dad pushed through the people and looked at me. "You," He started. "What did you do?" He growled, showing his true hatred towards me. "I did nothing." I said, looking at Snow's lifeless body. "Excuse me." I said, walking past everyone towards the stairs. "Zarek." I said in a monotone voice. He ran up beside me. "Yeah?" "You're going to watch over Snow and make sure she is okay. I'm going out." I gently laid her in his arms. "Go up the stairs, down the hallway on the left and into the room last on the left. That is her room. Get Gabby to dress her comfortably and just watch over her."

He nodded and I walked out the door and headed to the cemetery.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake