Unrequited Love - Advice

Unrequited Love - Advice

A Chapter by SOUL LESS

Truth is, there's always some people who stay. And it's not that we don't care about them, we do: we just wanted someone else to stay, and that someone else didn't. So we're sad. Sad, because earlier we didn't know such happiness existed. Now that we do, we want it. And life is empty without that happiness. The sadness turns into depression, then a negative way of thinking on the whole. And in that negativity you begin to turn away from everyone. Especially those closest to you. It's a process. It takes months and months. But eventually, once you've gotten over the sadness, the rest will fade too. Little by little. A little everyday. Find a job. Find a hobby. Gym definitely helps. And love your family and friends. At the end of it all, you'll love the whole world a lot more. All of that love, meant for one person: the world will be better for it.


© 2017 SOUL LESS


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 14, 2017
Last Updated on May 14, 2017


Author

SOUL LESS
SOUL LESS

Nakushita, Kansuki



About
I am a boy. I love English Literature. I love to write. Some people hate me for it, but for me writing is like an escape from the real world. Its like reading a book except that I control what happens.. more..

Writing