Ode to a Test Instance

Ode to a Test Instance

A Chapter by SOUL LESS

6 hours. But this is so sudden. I don't know what to say. I - I - well, it was nice knowing you, Test. We had a good run *smiles a little through tears*, we had our laughs, our little squabbles. Remember how we used to work all through the night together? Just you and I Test. Just you and I.

You never talked much, but I knew that you were there, knew I could depend on you to be there: and that meant everything to me. 

Ha- *sniffs* we're so stupid aren't we? Everyday we worked and yet neither of us said a word. I wish we had had more time together, I wish I'd told you sooner, I wish you didn't have to go, I wish....I wsih...I wish. *Heaves sigh*

Go now in Peace: May my prayer be your shelter and your blessing. And when you're cold and wet outside on a rainy day, you'll suddenly feel a little warm and you won't know why; but I will, for I will have been thinking of you, sending you kind thoughts from the ends of this universe. 


© 2017 SOUL LESS


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on May 30, 2017
Tags: Ode, Epitah


Author

SOUL LESS
SOUL LESS

Nakushita, Kansuki



About
I am a boy. I love English Literature. I love to write. Some people hate me for it, but for me writing is like an escape from the real world. Its like reading a book except that I control what happens.. more..

Writing