No Longer Lost

No Longer Lost

A Chapter by FantasyLover24601

Belle wandered down the street of Storybrooke towards the shop that Jefferson pointed out. It felt so strange to be in the outside world. Though she was happy to be free, she was also frightened of this place. Belle had no idea what town she was in. All she knew was the mental ward and that sometimes, a well-dressed woman would come to grin evilly at her. She assumed that person was Regina. Belle didn’t know what kind of protection that this Mr. Gold could offer her, but she hoped it would be effective.

Mr. Gold was in the backroom of his shop and he unlocked the golden egg container that had been placed in the belly of Maleficent. He took out the vial of “true love” made from the strands of Prince Charming’s and Snow White’s hairs and pocketed it.  He heard the bell ring at the front of his shop and quickly hid the egg.

“Um, excuse me? Are you Mr. Gold?” he heard a woman ask.

“Yes, I am. But I’m afraid the shop’s closed…” Mr. Gold started to answer and he turned around. He stopped, not believing that Belle was right there in front of him. He looked at her as if she were a ghost.

“I was, uh… I was told to… To find you and… Tell you that Regina locked me up. Does… Does that mean anything to you?” Belle asked him. Mr. Gold approached her slowly. He reached out a hand and gently grasped her forearm.

“You’re real. You’re alive. She did this to you?”

“I was told you’d protect me,” Belle said not sure if coming in here wasn’t a mistake.

“Oh, yes.” Mr. Gold hugged her. “Yes, I’ll protect you.”

Belle didn’t know why this man was hugging her, but he seemed to know her. He let her go and she tried to clear up the confusion she felt.

“Um, I’m sorry. Do… Do I know you?”                  

“No. But you will,” Mr. Gold answered gently, his lip starting to quiver and tears forming in his eyes. He was overwhelmed with joy to have his one true love back. She didn’t seem to remember him, but he would help her. And, he had just the right thing in his pocket. However, he didn’t want to leave Belle alone. Mr. Gold decided to take her into the woods with him.

Belle was following Mr. Gold when suddenly, a pulse of magic swept over Storybrooke. Her memories of her previous life were instantly restored. She suddenly stopped.

“Wait,” she told the man who had to be her one true love, Rumpelstiltskin.

“No, no, we’re very close.”

“Rumpelstiltskin, wait.”

Mr. Gold stopped, hardly believing that Belle had her memories back. He turned to her and she walked up to him.

“I-I remember. I… I love you,” she said happily. They embraced.

“Yes. Yes. And I love you, too,” he told her, just as happy. He had to let her go, though. Still, he kept a gentle hand on her cheek to let her know that he would be with her forever. “But, hey… There’ll be time for that. There’ll be time for everything. But first… There’s something I must do.”

They continued through the forest and they reached a well at the edge of it�" the well that was connected to Lake Nostos.

“What is this?” she asked.

“This is a very special place, Belle. The waters that run below are said to have the power to return that which one has lost,” Mr. Gold answered. He approached the well and dropped in the potion vial. A thick purple smoke started to emerge from the well and began to spread. They continued to watch it and Belle was frightened, even though Mr. Gold had an arm wrapped protectively around her.

“I-I don’t understand,” she told him.

“We’re in a land without magic, Belle. And I’m bringing it. Magic… Is coming,” he informed her.

“Why?”

“Why? Because magic… Is power.”

The purple smoke continued to engulf Storybrooke and it wrapped around the clock tower, just as the clock struck 8:15.

 



© 2012 FantasyLover24601


Author's Note

FantasyLover24601
Just read and review like always! Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wah! whuuut a sweet update thanks for the update


like decades ago lol

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 11, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012


Author

FantasyLover24601
FantasyLover24601

Troy, MI



About
I love to read pretty much anything fantasy based and I also love writing a story set in that genre! I am my own worst critic when it comes to my writing, so I am hoping to get as much help as I can t.. more..

Writing