Hold Us

Hold Us

A Story by Faraway Sado
"

Calling out to all the people who have or are victims of pain.

"
What are sentiments? According to science they are simply nature's battlefield to deal with the complex human race. A match between who has the greatest control over the electrical charges which wreak havoc in the human body. It is the mechanism which science refers to as evolution. 
The strongest will survive.
The weaker will get eliminated simply by giving in to their own emotions and killing themselves. Or they will get eliminated by the strength of others' emotions.
After thinking about this from the perspective of science it does make us wonder if we are simply just that... a nature's battlefield? If we are really just that then why this complex network of dealing with emotions, strengthening them, communication with each other and the race to understand a power greater than all of us. Why this battle to understand each other and to get close to each other so that the mere presence of someone does not eliminate us but make us even stronger? 
Science may deal with human emotions as a mere group of electrical signals but for us they are a part of us. A connection stronger than that between a mother and her womb. 
Nature understands this connection more than science could ever with all its inconsiderate equations and numbers which are a long distance from actually understanding us. We see this understanding inborn within the hearts of individuals created by nature. We see this in the mere softening of a lover's eyes when he looks at her. 
We are indeed left with a great task. To choose. 
Our sentiments can destroy us as much as they can mould us to deal with every part of our lives.
There are times when we feel as if our life has neared its end. When we feel that our mere existence has become the most painful thing. When the simple emotion...pain... overwhelms us so much that we fail to see past that to beauty that has been in our lives before. We fail to see the love which is going to surround us in our future. These are the most difficult times. We simply decide to end this pain and just let go. Instead of standing in front of with our chest heaving with new born strength. It is at these times that we need to muster up just enough courage to think of this pain as a mere group of electrical charges being governed by our body. We must consider them simply as an opponent. Our defeat will be evident if we think of that opponent to be stronger than us. Our victory will be inevitable when we think about our opponent to be a crippled one whose movement is a burden to his own self.
There are times when happiness engulfs us and makes us tremble with ecstasy. It is in those moments that we should close our eyes and stand still as if there is nothing else in the world apart from us. As if the only purpose of living is to enjoy this moment and give in to the happiness.
Let us hold hands and make our lives useful not to us but to those millions of souls out there. Let us guide those who need to be told... who need to be shown that life is extremely beautiful. And let us seek help from all those souls who are in that particular moment more in control of their selves. Who understand pain and know how to take you out of it. 
Who know what it is like to say no to death when the Angel of Death becomes our only lover. 

© 2014 Faraway Sado


Author's Note

Faraway Sado
Words are the strongest healers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"The weaker will get eliminated simply by giving in to their own emotions and killing themselves. Or they will get eliminated by the strength of others' emotions."
I have been discussion this topic for 40 years now. Most people believe. Man must fight and kill. Greed , land, oil and profit is the reason. I do believe if the common people could bond on the four corners of the planet. War would end. Bad leader create chaos and hate. Separation people with lies. One day we may learn. Heal, not kill. Thank you for sharing your excellent thoughts.
Coyote


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014

Author

Faraway Sado
Faraway Sado

Gujranwala, Pakistan



About
I am a nobody trying to find my place in this world. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by Faraway Sado