The Eccentric Ones

The Eccentric Ones

A Story by Faraway Sado

Let me tell you something really interesting. There are two people around us. One group is like me and probably you who are in a pursuit of golden happiness obtained through the precise combinations of practicality and then there are those who are everything but practical their very existence characteristic of a dream. The latter are my kind of people.

        They make the same mistakes over and over again always learning something different from the same mistakes. They have this characteristic brilliant smile on their faces which is immensely pure and such a false portrayal of the pain and turmoil raging in their hearts. They take out their hands-free from their ears while traveling just for the sole purpose of listening to the methodic rhythm of nature. They go meet random people not for the sake of springing up into a relationship but because the mere prospect of connecting to people and acquainting themselves to their behaviour is a fascinating experience for them even if it means a potential danger. When they give they leave nothing to themselves. They are absolutely careless of what the world thinks about them and their beauty lies in their very eccentricity.

They are happy happy creatures until one day they fall in love. And just as they experience all the emotions that they ever experience infinitely they do the same here.They give themselves to the other person completely without any attitude binding them back to themselves. They find their lovers spotted skin beautiful and the pimples on their face merely dots making them look cuter. They move closer to their lover even when they feel bad about themselves an protect them in a cocoon f their own existence. They measure out the length of their fingers against theirs and laugh at silly jokes with a full toothed laughter. They let them touch them just for the sake of making them stay.

 They run after those people who in the start find them fascinating but then clingy. And then one day just like that those people leave them. Their hearts break into these tiny pieces and something even more painful is that they keep ging to the same person again and again with those broken pieces in their trembling hands with a silent plea.

Take my heart. I am sorry it broke. I wanted to give it to you whole.

© 2016 Faraway Sado


Author's Note

Faraway Sado
Ignore my grammar and other errors and do tell me what you think about it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016

Author

Faraway Sado
Faraway Sado

Gujranwala, Pakistan



About
I am a nobody trying to find my place in this world. more..

Writing
Hold Us Hold Us

A Story by Faraway Sado


Broken Broken

A Story by Faraway Sado