To love another person is to see the face of God.

To love another person is to see the face of God.

A Poem by Fat

My definiton of euphoria is the sweet wink you send my way from time to time. Sometimes, I walk in my sleep. I walk in your direction, but then reality slaps me in the face and I realise that you wouldn't want me there. I might not need my sleep, but you sure do. A break from all of my obscure questions, and assumptions.

                Sometimes I imagine you laying with me, your fingers in a friendly embrace with my own. I picture your crooked smile, as I join along in your unreasonable laughter. Is this love? Is this obsession? I'm sorry, I really am.

                I'm looking for the end of the road. I'm looking for an end to my madness. I'm hanging on a loose string, attached to my desire to brush my lips softly against your's.

 

© 2009 Fat


Author's Note

Fat
Be cruel.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, this is really really good! what do ya mean, be cruell? i would never do that, unless you piss me off, lol. anywayy, this is a really emotional poem. like, i could totally feel the ripples of sadness/love/obsession flowing from it. aand, the flow is pretty good, too. only thing i would change is make each sentence a new line, you know? but thats jusst me :)

'Sometimes I imagine you laying with me, your fingers in a friendly embrace with my own.'

i LOVE that part! your description of hand-holding is like, perfect! great job with the whole thing :D keep it upp!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 24, 2009

Author

Fat
Fat

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
A winters day, in a deep and dark december; I am alone, gazing from my window to the streets below on a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow. I am a rock, I am an island. I've built walls, a fortr.. more..

Writing
With Me With Me

A Poem by Fat


Love Her Madly Love Her Madly

A Poem by Fat


Family Family

A Story by Fat