The Mom and The Rope

The Mom and The Rope

A Story by Fatima

	You take a rope and put it around your neck, ready to give in, then suddenly looking into your mothers eyes, as you see her cries you then realize that it isn't the end, you can start over again. You pull the rope off, but its not giving in, you start to realize that death is starting to kick in. Breathing slows down, your heart comes to a stop. Now, your head is down, this is when you realize you are no longer alive. Hearing the cries of others,  while you're above your body looking down, why are there so many frowns? Do they honestly care? They will live life as if you were never there. The tears from your mother hurt the most, because she, was there when you tried to take off the rope, but instead of helping you saw in her eyes that she, was ready for you to die. Death isn't bad, you can get away, leave the aching pain of yesterday, start new. You leave this earth with many mistakes but no regrets, with pain but yet, you left this world with the vision of your mother. Looking at you wondering what she created, standing there with no regret. You honestly think she was glad you left. This, my friend, is why, you're glad you left this place, this place called the world, you're now floating away. To heaven or to hell you ask? Well, honestly, We both know your past. 

© 2015 Fatima


Author's Note

Fatima
This is the first draft and I'm loving it, tell me how you feel about it! As always thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Wow this is so deep I almost cried and smiled at the same time. you are truly gifted and I loved every word of this. After every word I wanted more, after every letter. Your talents will only grow as you continue to write. It takes a true heart to write this kind of thing because the best stuff comes from deep inside the heart. Please don't stop writing because I really think you can go somewhere with this. You use a lot of emotion. I loved it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Fatima

8 Years Ago

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for your comment! It meant so much, thank you!!
Wow. This has some powerful images. Suicide, or thoughts of suicide (which I'm getting better avoiding, but they do occur here and there) is a hard subject. I can feel your pain, because sometimes you've taken in too much that death is too welcome. But I like the idea of your spirit looking down at your corpse, at your mother, seeing her pain but feeling no regrets. That's powerful right there

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Fatima

9 Years Ago

Thank you! I love reading your comments because they're always so kind and well thought out, i'm gla.. read more
Not Your Typical New Yorker

9 Years Ago

Awww, you're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 27, 2015

Author

Fatima
Fatima

UT



About
I'm just a girl trying to figure herself out, it seems like a common thing these days to be lost in the book of definitions that are suppose to define us, you're either to dumb, or to smart, to fat, o.. more..

Writing
Family Dinner Family Dinner

A Story by Fatima


Nameless. Nameless.

A Story by Fatima