I believe

I believe

A Story by FaytheFey
"

Some things I believe in.

"

I believe that everyone has the right to freedom. I believe in the beauty of my surroundings. I believe in the beauty of the intangible. I believe that you can love and hate something/someone/somewhere in equal parts, at the same time. I believe in magic. I believe that laughter is good for you. I believe that music soothes the soul. I believe in a Higher Power that created everything, and is lovingly watching over us. I believe that I have no right, nor do I wish to try, to shove my beliefs down your throat. I believe that love is love, and we should all try to love everyone, because hate gets us nowhere. I believe that a guardian angle watches over each and every one of us. I believe that life is precious. I believe that family isn’t always blood. I believe that if some one is hurting, you should help them. I believe that there is always something new to learn, no mater your age. I believe that you can lose yourself. I believe that most of us don’t know who we are or what it means to be. I believe that we are small and insignificant until we choose to change. I believe that we can change the world if we just try. I believe that the future is in our hands. I believe that there is a monster inside all of us and we can choose to let it win, or throw it away, and be strong.

 

As for me, I will be strong. I will believe in the future of our people. I will. believe.

© 2011 FaytheFey


Author's Note

FaytheFey
If this offends anyone, suck it up, and click out. Please don’t comment. These are thing I believe, you don’t have to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on January 6, 2011
Last Updated on January 6, 2011

Author

FaytheFey
FaytheFey

About
I don't really wright all that much, and when I do, it just sucks. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Story by FaytheFey