Rayne's Quotes.

Rayne's Quotes.

A Story by Fire&Rayne
"

Yes, I have a book full of my witty quotes.

"
Can we just get rid of feelings now? They’re pointless and annoying. And I don’t understand them at all.

There’s one reason I don’t believe in God; the bible says he’s “good”. I cannot believe that there is a good, sentient being running this pile of crap.

The truth of life is, no matter how many people you help, it will never be enough.

I would say I'm not worth the pain, but we both know I like watching you cry. 

It’s weird because I’ll find something to talk about, to get out and then when it comes to it and someone asks me ‘Are you okay?’ I can’t bring myself to say ‘No, I’m not’ even though, most of the time, that’s the right answer.

When did I become so cold?

How do you expect people to understand you, if you don't understand yourself?

I am fine, I’m just not happy.

If I could ask one question and know the answer, my question wouldn't be long. In fact it would be really short, I'd ask "Why?"

 Solitude is my home, I love it. I crave it. 

I guess I should be glad that music isn’t a person, because I have a feeling that if it was a person that person would destroy me.

My mind is a beautiful mess. 

My life has become a game of hide-and-seek with my inner demons. Want to know a secret? They win. 

I don't feel like I belong anywhere. What have I become? A beast that has no home, or a lost soul that's travelled too far to find home?

Get over yourself. You’re not that important. The world does not revolve around you. Stop being so arrogant. You just annoy everyone. Now, shut up and keep living.

Have you ever had that feeling… Something’s not right. You don’t know what’s wrong, you just know something isn’t right. 

When did I give up?

Teenagers didn't kill love. You did when you told us to expect fairy tales and magic.

I'm simply counting the days until my release. 

I would say I'm sorry but I can't remember what it means. 

People always need a hero, I don't think it's me but I might as well have a go.

The human ability to cope with pain is beautifully large. In fact, if you inflict the same amount of pain on someone constantly for a long time they become unable to feel it. Their pain tolerance has increased. Emotionally and physically, this comes in handy. 

You've never looked at a caged lion and thought, 'You're meant to be in there', have you? So why would you think you were meant to live in a cage?

© 2011 Fire&Rayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on August 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011

Author

Fire&Rayne
Fire&Rayne

London, United Kingdom



About
I had an account, got bored of it, this is my new one. more..

Writing