The Gravity Chain Part 2- The Memory Plane

The Gravity Chain Part 2- The Memory Plane

A Story by FireFox9

As I opened my eyes I realized three things. One, I wasn't in the school anymore and two, I'd never seen this place before, and three, I suddenly had a gold colored chain tattoo on my left arm. The chain went from the back of my hand and curled around my arm until it stopped at my shoulder.

The whole area I found myself in was completely white and seemed to go on forever. It was then I heard a voice. "So you're the new chain-bearer." As I turned around I saw a man about 6' tall, well built with red hair and hazel eyes just like me. "It's good to meet you James. My name is Victor Catenam and I'm your ancestor." The now named Victor said.

"Where are we? I have to go back I need to save Sara!" I yelled. "This place is called the memory plane and we're in your mind." Victor calmly stated. "Why am I here and how are you here?" I asked in confusion. "I'm here to explain to you the family secret and show you how to use your "chain"." Victor explained. I was about to ask him a question when he interrupted me with his own. "James, let me ask you something. Have you noticed how every few generations you'll see someone in the family that has the exact same hair and eyes as you?"

That got me thinking about my family, both dead and alive, and I realized that every few generations there was a member of the family that had the exact same hair and eyes as me. Victor must have seen that I had figured out and decided to continue.

"The reason why that has happened is because they were each born with a dormant "chain" that affected their appearance." Seeing my confused expression he decided to explain. "The "chain" that I am referring to is called the "Gravity Chain". This somehow gives any family member who has activated their chain the ability to manipulate gravity.

" I was shocked that I had that power but I had to ask. "What about the tattoo? Does it have something to do with my ability as well?" Victor chuckled at the question and seemed to be expecting it. "Haha. Yes the tattoo on your arm shows that your "chain" is active and the color is special as well. When you use your abilities your eyes will become the color of your chain and will seem to glow."

"James I'm sorry that I have to cut this conversation short but I only have a limited amount of time to talk to you so I need to give you the memories you will need to save your friend. Know that this is just some of the basics of what you can do and a few ideas I threw in that you could find useful. Anything else you come up with will have to be from your own ideas. Good luck and have an excellent life."

With that Victor placed his hand on my head and suddenly visions of my abilities flashed before my eyes. When they ended I saw the world around me fading and I knew that I was going back to the real world. After all I had a job to do and I needed some more answers from my parents.

© 2014 FireFox9


Author's Note

FireFox9
The "chain's" ability revealed and the appearance of James' ancestor. Interesting. Fox-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

xD I like how he's like, "Gotta go! Have a nice life!" Before he disappears.
~*~
" I was shocked that I had that power but I had to ask.
Suggestion-> kill the " at the beginning
~*~
"I'm here to explain to you the family secret and show you how to use your "chain"."
Suggestion-> "I'm here to explain to you the family secret and show you how to use your 'chain.'"
~*~
Anywho, this is very interesting! Can't wait to see what goes on after this.
Well done. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FireFox9

9 Years Ago

Good point I'll start using ' From part 6 and on.
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Only if you want to ^^



Reviews

Again a great continuation.
HOWEVER I do wish you would separate speech onto new lines. This is a great help when reading and following the flow of coversations.
Apart from a few punctuation mistakes, again, this is a great follow on.

Posted 9 Years Ago


xD I like how he's like, "Gotta go! Have a nice life!" Before he disappears.
~*~
" I was shocked that I had that power but I had to ask.
Suggestion-> kill the " at the beginning
~*~
"I'm here to explain to you the family secret and show you how to use your "chain"."
Suggestion-> "I'm here to explain to you the family secret and show you how to use your 'chain.'"
~*~
Anywho, this is very interesting! Can't wait to see what goes on after this.
Well done. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FireFox9

9 Years Ago

Good point I'll start using ' From part 6 and on.
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Only if you want to ^^
It just gets better and more interesting Fox, writen beautifuly. well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is getting very Interesting.



Nice Job.


Blessings. kindred poet

Posted 9 Years Ago


FireFox9

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much. Fox-
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

9 Years Ago

you're very welcome. it's my pleasure always. blessings. kindred poet

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
4 Reviews
Added on June 10, 2014
Last Updated on June 10, 2014

Author

FireFox9
FireFox9

NJ



About
My name Matthew but I prefer Matt. I love to write and tend to think up random ideas anywhere at anytime. I mainly write poetry but I may write some other stuff in the future. Read and review. more..

Writing