The Gravity Chain Part 6- Getting Out and Going Home

The Gravity Chain Part 6- Getting Out and Going Home

A Story by FireFox9

"Hey James look we finally made it!" Sara exclaimed happily as we neared the exit. Even though I had been using my powers for the Gravitas ambulant for over an hour I still hadn't felt any strain on my body. My only guess as to why I still had so much energy is because of the kiss Sara and I shared.

"Yeah now we can find our friends and family and tell them we're fine." I said with a small chuckle before my expression turned serious. "Sara" I said, grabbing her attention. "When we get out I'm going to talk to my parents so I can learn more about the "chain" and my family history. I want you there with me since you're the only one who knows and the only one I love." Sara was so shocked by my request that all she could do was give me a nod of her head in response.

"Also" I added. "I would like it if you would be my girlfriend. I would ask you later but things are going to get chaotic in a little bit." Once again my only response was a shocked nod from Sara, but it was good enough for me.

Seconds later we walked out into the light, hand-in-hand and we saw all the students and faculty from the school, along with the parents, spread out all over the parking lot and the front soccer court. "GUYS!" I heard Julius' voice cry out. "Everybody there over here. James and Sara made it out!" I looked to the left and saw Julius, my parents, my classmates, and the teachers running towards us.

"Wow, big reception eh Sara?" I jokingly asked my girlfriend. "Yeah I'm surprised so many people care about us so much." She told me. "Son! Are you alright? You said you had you're chain so are you sure you're ok?" My parents asked in a worried tone. "Yes I'm fine but we need to talk." I replied in a tone that left little room for argument. "Fine. Sara we're glad you and James are alright but we need to talk to James alo-." My father said before I harshly interrupted. "No! She comes along. What ever I learn she learns as well. I said, once more using a demanding tone. "Fine we'll let you come but you're parents should-." My dad was stopped but it was too late. Sara ha already started crying. "Dad her parents died January. She's living with a friend now. Please let's just drop it and go home so we can get some details." I said sending my dad a glare while wrapping my arm around Sara.

© 2014 FireFox9


Author's Note

FireFox9
The next part explains everything. Well. Everything that I want you to know. ;) Fox-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 16, 2014

Author

FireFox9
FireFox9

NJ



About
My name Matthew but I prefer Matt. I love to write and tend to think up random ideas anywhere at anytime. I mainly write poetry but I may write some other stuff in the future. Read and review. more..

Writing