Blank Sheet of Paper

Blank Sheet of Paper

A Story by Minyonka
"

A twisted Sasusaku story I wrote based on the song "Blank Sheet of Paper" by Tim McGraw. I don't own Naruto nor do I own the song by Tim McGraw, though I didn't actually use it. Sasusaku.

"

            I’m just your average 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. I’m not even lined. What knowledge could I possibly have if there’s nothing written on me, right? Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret. I know exactly what’s going on. Right now, I’ve got some loser with spiky black hair hovering over me with a pen in his hand. He’s planning on writing a letter to some girl, apologizing to her. This loser screwed up and wants to tell the girl, Sakura, that he’s sorry and to ask for her forgiveness.

            He’s been looking down at me for what seems like forever. The worst part is that he keeps clicking that damn pen. Do you have any idea how freaking annoying that is? It’s like he can’t figure out what he wants to say. If he’d just tell the truth, like saying, ‘I fucked up and screwed that other girl. I’m sorry and don’t want to lose you,’ then we’d be all set. I’d be out of here and off to that Sakura girl.

            However, he just sits there, staring at me and I stare back at him. This loser has no clue how to start to say he doesn’t want his relationship with Sakura to end. So now, it’s been an hour and I’m still just your average sheet of paper.

 

            Now the sunlight is shining though the curtains and this loser, Sasuke, is almost asleep. The damn pen’s still in his hand, but he’s not clicking it anymore, thankfully. He’s got one tear sitting in his eye that refuses to freaking fall. If it would land on me, that’d be all it would take. That one little tearstain would explain it all! But no, it’s stubbornly glued to his eye.

            So he continues to stare at me while I stare back. This is really getting on my nerves. He won’t write anything. He doesn’t know what to say to tell Sakura he doesn’t want her to leave. Now, it’s four freaking hours later and I’m still a plain old 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper.

 

            Stare, stare, stare. That’s all this idiot knows how to do. He just can’t figure out what to write. Dude, if you don’t want to lose her, just freaking tell her! But, you know, as much as this guy annoys me, I can’t help but feel bad for him. Now, that loser is a brokenhearted loser and I am still a blank sheet of paper.

© 2008 Minyonka


Author's Note

Minyonka
Yeah, I was in a bit of a twisted mood when I wrote this... But hey, here's to hoping it turned out good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow... Thats really good. O.O

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HAHAHA! I love it! i dont now if it has the meaning i think but im going to tell you! it realy dosnt have to do with the story but her i go!

the paper is someone that he wants to write his story with, that means that the boy wants to be in someones life but when he wants to be part of the others life he dosnt know how to tell that peson!

OK! i realy didnt now how to say it but this is the best i could! but im not shore if i meant what i wanted!
yes i am cucu!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2008
Last Updated on October 17, 2008

Author

Minyonka
Minyonka

About
About myself: I'm an nineteen-year-old college student with the intention of becoming a high school math teacher. Why math teacher, you wonder. I want to become a teacher because I have learned that I.. more..

Writing
Sunburn Sunburn

A Story by Minyonka