The Curse of the Enchanted Blade

The Curse of the Enchanted Blade

A Story by Fish
"

Another generated story.

"

While investigating the death of a local actor, a sympathetic computer programmer called Linsey Carter uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, enchanted blade circulating throughout Scotland. As soon as anyone uses the blade, he or she has exactly 327 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look zombified. A marked person feels like a handsome mouse to touch.

Linsey gets hold of the blade, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a frosty owl balancing on a passionate actor, an old newspaper headline about a bungee jumping accident, a hooded monkey ranting about fingers and a drinking well located in a deserted place.

When Linsey notices her fingernails have mouse-like properties, she realises that the curse of the enchanted blade is true and calls in her friend, a psychiatrist called Tom Williams, to help.

Tom examines the blade and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the frosty owl balancing on a passionate actor particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Linsey and Tom pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded monkey. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

© 2017 Fish


Author's Note

Fish
Hope it is good

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dat's pretty good! Lol great book actually.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2017
Last Updated on February 7, 2017

Author

Fish
Fish

About
I enjoy writing fantasy novels about different worlds. My hobby is basketball and I play for one of the best teams in california. more..

Writing
Death by Sword Death by Sword

A Story by Fish


Psiolarg Psiolarg

A Story by Fish