The Fight Within One Part 1

The Fight Within One Part 1

A Story by J.S.N
"

I am writing this as I go and I really like it so far. I decided to post each part of my story like an episode of a show. Please Comment & Tell Me how you like it :) Thanks

"

                The world is crashing in front of my eyes. I see them fighting but who is the enemy and who is the ally? I see the power coming from them both; the bright color of the pure white of goodness shooting towards the power of the blackness of evil trying to absorb the light of goodness into its black hole of nothingness.  The fight between Good vs. Evil is in me. I am the one who is fighting and I have no control which me will win. The people outside are the ones who are deceiving me…who do I believe? They are coming for me and I have no clue who or why.  All I know is that I must find a way to prevent the lust in my heart from ruling over me, for if I do Evil wins and Hell’s doors will be open for Evil to reign for who knows how long. If I am protected from Evil I might be able to destroy the Evil in my heart from causing any harm at all.

                Stop! Get. Out. NOW! Let go of me I don’t want to be part of the nightmare! This is not my destiny at all! Who can I trust when I cannot trust my own self anymore?  The monsters in shape of people are trying to corrupt my heart from accomplish the goodness from taking over; to seep the poison of wrath and evilness to make me the Source of all evil. They will tempt me to drink from my devil’s cup and to step into the waters of Hell. What has made me the culprit of such destiny; of such dangerous, secrets that not even I know of. Why have I been made the enemy of my own life; the murderer who roams upon the dreadful land of my mind. The answers are hidden within the mind of my wandering heart, yet where is the key to open the chambers of mysterious contained in my weakening heart?

                I am afraid of taking your hand and giving you all my trust, for what will you do once I give you my heart? I use to believe I was in control of my own life that I was what it took to get to the places hidden deep inside my soul. I used to believe in the words of those around me; the people who called me their friend, and who promised to love me and care for me until the end of time. Slowly thought, I started to see that I was being used by these so called ‘friends’ and I started to lose hope in people altogether. How do I know that you will not keep me close in order to destroy me when the chance comes? I am in the risk of turning completely evil and I have been given guides to help prevent the transformation from taking place, but unfortunately I have also been placed in the hands of those who want to speed up the process of my converging from good to evil. Should I take the risk of falling into a trap of lies that will literally take me under and fasten my fate to the hands of Evil? Or will you be that Angel of Light that has been brought into my life to prevent the fate that is awaiting me just around the corner?

                My conscious soul has given birth to the righteous part of me and the unrighteous part of me. One tries to prevent me from falling into a web of sinful acts by warning me about the consequences that might take place because of my actions, while the other one tries to tempt my soul to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh and worldly environment while I still can. The Evil in me makes everything bad sound so good and pleasant, and unfortunately the Evil’s temptation gets to me and I end up losing. The after effect is guilt and pain of being so weak that I given in to such sweet, cruel sins. The Good in me gives me real strong willpower to overcome the Evil that is if I take it instead of falling in to the depths of Hell’s flaming temptations. I have a voice but the Evil in me at times takes control and possesses my mind, soul, and body and forces me to do His evil deeds. The only one to blame of course is me because I allowed the Evil me to rise above the Good me. This battle will not end until I have chosen Evil or Good.

© 2011 J.S.N


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 21, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2011

Author

J.S.N
J.S.N

NC



About
I don't really know what to say. I am a rather unique person who is still searching for who I am. I am constantly wanting to help others, but I usually never help myself. I realized that loneliness is.. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Poem by J.S.N