The Fight Within Part 3

The Fight Within Part 3

A Story by J.S.N
"

This is a cool dream Hope you all enjoy it

"
Where am I? It looks dark but wait there is a light up ahead. These stairs looks rather familiar…guess I must take them if I want to get to the source of the bright light. I am not even halfway there and I am getting rather tired. I am aching and I don’t know what is happening to me. Finally, I made it. The light has lead me to a dark wooden door with a little bit of light creeping out into the hall of darkness. Had it not been for the light I would have fallen and probably have gotten lost. As I go towards the door it strangely opens to me like if it was just waiting simply for me. I walk into the source of brightness, and discover the room is a mixture of black and white. I then see two human silhouettes, formed from what I finally notice was a meadow of emerald swaying glass grass. I couldn’t help but notice that I was in a glass room projecting from the ground like roses…white and black roses. I then felt something cold like ice behind me. In fright I spun quickly around feeling a powerful urged to force a kick, but just before I did I realized that the ice-touch came from me. I was starting right at me and realized that this was no mere reflection…but an exact clone made from the brightest, purest whites I have ever seen. He came from the right side of me and when I looked to my left I saw the other clone. He was in the darkest color of black with black eyes looking back at me. I was so absorbed by his eyes that I forgot the White Glass was beside me until he pulled me back as quick as possible. I was only able to see his golden, sunlight eyes before hitting the glass wall behind me with such force I felt it vibrating. I suddenly saw why I was pushed for the Black Glass was trying to kill me by throwing a blood-rusted knife directed to my heart. Had I been standing there any second longer he would have hit the bull’s eyes. A loud scream was uttered from the Black Glass’s lips as he retrieved his knife and ran towards me. I didn’t know what to do so I blocked my face waiting for the pain of death to strike. I felt nothing and when I looked up I realized why. The White Glass has gotten in the way blocking me from the aim of the rusted-blood knife. I quickly got up and tried to find a way out when I felt a stab of pain coming from my head. I reached up to my head and felt the cold, wet blood on my fingers. At first I thought I might have been stab, but I looked around I saw shattered pieces of glass lying around. I realized then that the glass room was being destroyed by the sudden fight between the Black Glass and the White Glass. I then realized that my feet were killing me and I looked down and saw the red footprints my bloody feet has left behind. I didn’t care anymore I bit my lip and looked for an exit of any sort. I saw a bridge across from what seemed to have been a sea of glass. I quickly gather my strength and ran at full speed towards the bridge when I heard a shattering sound of glass. I stopped and turned to see that it was the Black Glass and White Glass that had shattered sending dangerously sharp piece of glass flying every which way. I was not able to turn quick enough for two piece of glass flew into both of my eyes; two different pieces of colored glass, black and white, going to the opposite sides of my eyes.

© 2011 J.S.N


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on September 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 23, 2011

Author

J.S.N
J.S.N

NC



About
I don't really know what to say. I am a rather unique person who is still searching for who I am. I am constantly wanting to help others, but I usually never help myself. I realized that loneliness is.. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Poem by J.S.N