The Fight Within Part 4

The Fight Within Part 4

A Story by J.S.N
"

We finally get to meet one character while another character is being explained. Enjoy :)

"

I woke up with a start getting up to go the mirror. I felt my way to the light switch until a thought stopped me right in my tracks. Where in the world am I? I quickly looked for a light switch and quickly flipped it on. I looked around the room and realized it was my room in my house. Something didn’t feel quite right thought; something literally made my stomach quite uneasy as I began to wonder how I got in my room in the first place.  The green light of my clock showed that it was just 5:30 in the morning, and I couldn’t go back to sleep. Great, I guess I am left to wonder what happened to me in the time I was ‘asleep’, but also about that dream. Is the Evil in me getting stronger then I had wanted it to? I am debating whether I should stay here and dwell on what has happened to my physical body while I was dreaming. Or I could go find out for myself how I ended up on my bed. I decided to go with the latter decision…hopefully nothing will go wrong.

As soon as I was done getting ready I reached for my black leather coat when a piece of yellow paper came floating down until it landed an inch away from my foot. I picked it up and in a handwriting that was not mine it read, “Listen to your dream. 8:56p.m; 9-21-11.” I was not sure which one I should have been more concerned about the part about my dream or the time the letter was written. I knew better then to believe that this note was written by someone other than me. I knew that I was in danger and that the Evil part of me had the ability of possessing me in my weak state, but this note seemed to be some sort of warning; unless, of course it could have been a threat. In my dream I was pierced in my eyes with two different color pieces of glass, black and white. Either the Evil me is telling me of my future if I decided to run away, or the Good part of me is actually warning me of something. This would be the first time then, if my Good side did possess me, that my Good side possessed me in order to prevent Evil from raving, harmful actions. The Good me may also be stronger then I used to believe.

Where to go was a question I had not even thought of. Maybe I should visit Ruth she is always a great person to be with when I am in a strange state of mind. She has this natural glow about her that makes everyone around feel warm and nice inside. She was always the one I wanted to hang with when I had no clue what to do in my life. Her words of wisdom were what helped me believe in the power of goodness I knew I contained deep within me. Ruth and I were similar in our likes and dislikes, which made it easier for me to trust her. I knew that she was one of the good guides; whether she knows that or not I am unsure. All I know that she is someone who I admire and love dearly like my older sister. It has been a long time since I have spoken to her last and this mostly had to do with the new friend I have encountered about two years ago. 

I had moved Universities and felt dreadfully alone. No one really spoke to or even attempted to make any sort of contact with me.  Could I actually blame them from trying to keep their distance? Deep inside I knew I was not normal, and I guess the Evil self just showed others how inhumane I could sometimes get. Little did they know that inside my soul I contained the Sources of Good and Evil.  Little did they know that deep inside I was bleeding stuck between two worlds. I missed Ruth and my old friends that I almost quit in order to move back. Then in the middle of February, I met someone who was either real stupid or truly brave who came to me. His name was Judas and he started talking to me. He was a year older than me and one foot taller than me making me feel rather intimated, but of course I knew that if I wanted to he could be dead where he stood. I was wary at first but slowly I learned to trust him. I have never seen anyone who showed such interest in me except my own father, who I only met once in my life time. Judas, through time and hardship, gained my trust and I soon labeled him as my older brother, and because of him I didn’t move back. 

© 2011 J.S.N


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on September 26, 2011

Author

J.S.N
J.S.N

NC



About
I don't really know what to say. I am a rather unique person who is still searching for who I am. I am constantly wanting to help others, but I usually never help myself. I realized that loneliness is.. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Poem by J.S.N