Unrequited love?

Unrequited love?

A Story by Flutterby aish
"

Would we ever know, if we never let it out?

"
  He looked at her with fearful eyes As she laughed carelessly. Lost in her own world, oblivious to the heart that thudded wildly in her presence. She started to leave the parking lot with her little group and his heart beat wildly as if any minute it would break through the prison walls and stop her from walking away.
  He wondered, Should I ask her to the school dance? After all, she can't say no to me!
 But look at her, She wears her square rimmed glasses on her pretty little oval face and carries her books with such confidence.  That narcissistic nerd wears her intelligence like a crown, exactly how she should. A rejection by a nerd would be a blow to my reputation and even putting the social status aside for once, what about the blow to the heart? Oh, Lets not even go there! Afterall, breaking is so much more easier than being broken.

  She laughed carelessly but careful enough of his presence. Stealing glances at him she wondered, The school stud, the ultimate playboy, the carefree a*****e who breaks hearts as easily as insignificant china dolls...was he just staring at me? She sighed as the scenario which had been barging her trail of thoughts time and again for a few days now, paid another sincere visit.A five second imagine reeled through her head where the bad a*s King of Kenston High School asked her out for the upcoming dance. Returning back to the realm of reality she thought, as she walked out of the parking lot, You probably sold your brains for a dime when you fell for this guy. Why do you want to be another target? You would simply be another heart to play with, break and then say "oops!" and walk away. Afterall, breaking is a lot more easy than being broken, isn't it?

© 2016 Flutterby aish


Author's Note

Flutterby aish
The writing and the title says it all. I wonder what you guys have to say about it now! Please drop by a review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't know.
"You would simply be another heart to play with, break and then say "oops!" and walk away. Afterall, breaking is a lot more easy than being broken, isn't it?"
The questions of love. Old wise saying. "Better to have a broken heart and tried than wished we did." I believe with my old age. I regret the things I didn't do. Thank you for sharing the excellent story. You left something for the reader to think about.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Flutterby aish

7 Years Ago

I myself am a believer of "better said than not" sir. I'd rather take lessons than carry regrets. So.. read more
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I agree and you are welcome.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Lovely story, I love how you got into the what both characters were thinking. The insecurity, and doubt yet a little intrigued by each other. I was engaged the whole time. Thanks for sharing this with me. N.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Flutterby aish

7 Years Ago

Thankyou for reviewing N. Your words mean alot.
-

7 Years Ago

Your Welcome. It was beautiful. I eventually want my writing to get to that point. Blessings. N.
Flutterby aish

7 Years Ago

Its an honor really and i'm sure you will reach great heights and do wonders with your words. Keep W.. read more
Nice little story . I liked it . " Afterall, breaking is a lot more easy than being broken, isn't it? " , Yeah this is so true .
Nice work . Keep writing .. !!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Flutterby aish

7 Years Ago

Thankyou so much for reviewing!
Nice little story . I liked it . " Afterall, breaking is a lot more easy than being broken, isn't it? " , Yeah this is so true .
Nice work . Keep writing .. !!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016

Author

Flutterby aish
Flutterby aish

Wonder land! :p



About
There are these words in the English Dictionary and some phrases in the very same language that are pretty close to creating my character sketch - An optimist, An enthusiast, Happy go lucky, Living I.. more..

Writing
Hope Hope

A Poem by Flutterby aish