DEMON-cracy

DEMON-cracy

A Story by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

Existence as a Moderate, rather than a Right or Left Wing Extremist, does not render one a dummy, nor a pushover ...

"



DEMON-cracy


Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved





(DEMON-cracy) Be it known to one, and to all: Democracy is a deceiver, for every ant colony is ruled democratically without a glimmer's gleam of hope of ever becoming a Republic, a fact that is manifested most obviously upon that first rain storm of all ant's lives as that unfortunate creature who finds itself delegated and relegated to drowning with its head as a plug protecting said society's ant den's hole in order to save the whole who gave not a rat's a*s s**t for its individual life and/or individuality's soul-like-unique personality ...


Utilitarianism 101: As per Spock and that jerk called Kirk: Spock: “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” … Kirk: “Or the one!” … Beautiful words of magically mystical ideology … UNTIL, it becomes your head and your life plugging the drowning in diarrhea a*****e of the world and society in which you live …


Utilitarianism is one of the best known and most influential moral theories. Like other forms of consequentialism, its core idea is that whether actions are morally right or wrong depends on their effects. More specifically, the only effects of actions that are relevant are the good and bad results that they produce. A key point in this article concerns the distinction between individual actions and types of actions. Act utilitarians focus on the effects of individual actions (such as John Wilkes Booth’s assassination of Abraham Lincoln) while rule utilitarians focus on the effects of types of actions (such as killing or stealing) ...”



America is a REPUBLIC and not a DEMON-cracy (Democracy), and for damn good reason: To prevent us all from becoming that ant with its head up the a*s of the said and so called majority who seek to select you to drown in order that they may continue to live …


I am not an ant, but a man and a unique individual Human Being, who is determined to never be a Butt Plug …


How about you?



(Written February 4th, 2022)







© 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


Author's Note

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
EVIDENTIAL FOOTNOTES:

1 DEMON-ocracy — Credited as the created terminology of the fine Poet and scholarly intellectual friend that I have in Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU: https://allpoetry.com/Andre_ben-YEHU

2 Utilitarian — http://www.iep.utm.edu/util-a-r/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 20, 2022
Last Updated on June 20, 2022
Tags: Philosophy, America, America-is-a-Republic, Demoncracy, Utilitarian-Philosophy, Globalism, The United-Nations, UN-Agenda-21, UN-Agenda-2030

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing