The murder by the lake

The murder by the lake

A Story by Fnaf fan
"

This is a story version and I will.write a poetry version eventually. This is also fiction.

"
This is about the murder. The murder by the lake. Not many people have heard the story. So I will tell you. Melissa was a young girl. About ten years old, and one day, when she least expected it, her life changed forever. She wanted to go to the lake which was behind her house. She thought only she knew about it. And her family of course. She wanted to see the fish and feed the ducks. But it was lake,and her parents didn't want her to go out that late. So she waited. And waited. And waited. Until everyone had gone to bed. Then she went out the back of her house to her little lake. It was cold,but she didn't mind. She was unaware of the other person with her. He tapped her shoulder. And agajn. And again. She turned around to find a strange woman, standing behind her. As strange as she was, she recognised her aswell. It was her. Her mother. But why would she. No one knows why. It will remain unanswered any her mother did such a heartless thing to her.

© 2022 Fnaf fan


Author's Note

Fnaf fan
This isn't real I made it up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're in your fifth grade, right?


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
1 Review
Added on October 6, 2022
Last Updated on October 6, 2022

Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan