Light and Dark part 3: Harbinger?

Light and Dark part 3: Harbinger?

A Story by Forgotten

The red eyes studied her as if inspecting the capabilities of her child body. It was then before her the Creature revealed itself, a large hooded figure stood before her, eyes glowing red and it's cloak blacker than night itself. It breathed heavily, it's cold breath chilled the room laying frost upon everything it could touch. Angeal backed herself away heading for the stairs from whence she had came, the figure grinned evilly.
"Come harbinger, you need not be afraid of me" it's voice rasped; Angeal looked on in terror at the figure. "It is time to accept your fate for the time is growing closer by the day" She darted her eyes to the stairs and made a break for it yet the figure did not follow. "You can't run from fate child!" he roared after her, "One day it will catch you and consume you as it did to your predecessors" Angeal rushed out of the cathedral, horror and fright carried her body far away from the blackened building.
Angeal rushed home and slammed the door behind her, he breathing had become shallow and tears streamed down her face. Her mother came dashing into the hallway to see the commotion.
"Honey, sweetheart what's wrong" she cried out concernedly. 
"There...there" she began trying to catch her breath. "There was something in the catherdral mommy" she cried out, "Something dark and...evil" her mother softened her gaze and brought her in close.
"Oh sweetheart" she started, "Why weren't you at school?" Angeal avoided her gaze and fumbled around.
"It was the children again wasn't it?" she said. Angeal nodded feebly; she hugged her mother and began to sob.
"Awww don't worry honey" her mother spoke softly, "Tomorrow we'll sort all of this out, I promise". Angeal thought to herself as her mother embraced her tightly...
'What did he mean by...harbinger?" 

© 2012 Forgotten


Author's Note

Forgotten
I hope this is the kind of thing your looking for GD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What did he mean by harbinger???
Again a nice cliff hanger, waiting for another part. Keep it coming


Posted 9 Years Ago


Yay a history twist :) I love those. Really deepens the story and solidifies it into the world at hand. Very interested to how this turns out and maybe even joining in?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Woah! Nice, had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through haha, I was waiting for something to jump out and I'd have jumped six feet high. Hahah. Although, I'm sure there's more to come and I've just told you my secret.... Whoopsie. Haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMG! =o
This is an amazing continuation. I love the way you wrote it too.
I too am wondering what he meant by "Harbinger."
Can't wait to find out!
Well done ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

he breathing- her breathing

Anyways this is a great continuation even if it's short (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it very good!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have no idea what the harbinger is or anything else, but in light of the quality of this work, it doesn't matter. It's good

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

not bad, maybe just make it a bit longer, yea do that and i think it would be good

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012

Author

Forgotten
Forgotten

Gloucestershire, Stroud, United Kingdom



About
My real name is John-Paul Crawford, I do voluntary work at Stroud FM and hopefully after my training will be allowed my own slot on air. Writing takes up most of my time, I'm always trying to better m.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..