The day I met my first silent enemy

The day I met my first silent enemy

A Story by world gone mad
"

this is a story i wrote in class that i thought would be okay to share.

"
  I got ready to kill the beast but it was quicker than  me. I got hit with a   fiery blast of air and I flew over the field. When I landed it knocked the air right out of me. My name is Myah and I'm fifteen years of age. I live in England and the          year is the year of our lord 1672. This beast im talking about is a witch. She killed  my  whole family except for me. I do not know why she left me alive but she will regret it. Just then I saw her fly over to where I landed and tried again to kill me but I took out my fathers dagger and swiped it across her face. She screamed in agony as the scar on  her face started to smoke a dark air. She jumped off of me and got ready to strike but I threw my dagger at her. Just as she blasted another spell at me. We both  perished from our attack  toward one another. You may be wondering how I can tell you my story if I'm dead. Well just ask my friend Megan who I meet three hundred years from now.


        Megan ran to her next class thinking about her parents and the fire. The fire that was no accident. The fire that murdered her parents. The bell rang just as she got to the door.
"Late again Ms.Clearwater," Mr. Quincy said. Megan hung her head so no one would look at her as she sat at her desk in the back of the class.
"Haha what a misserable little girl," a voice said. Megan looked up and around the classroom. But everyone was busy with a test that they didn't have time to talk.
"I do hope she feels better," there it was again.This time she looked behind her and gasped. There was a girl standing behind her.
"Can you see me?" the girl asked. Megan nodded as the girl jumped up and down with excitment .
"Oh finally after three hundred years some one can see me," Megan was in awe. Is she a ghost?
"Nod your head if u want to know a secret," the girl said mysteriously. Megan didn't know what to do. If she nodded her head then every one would think she was crazy. And if she didn't what would the girl do. Just then the fire alarm went off. Saved by the bell, Megan thought.
"Okay every one you know what to do," Mr. Quincy yelled over the alarm.
"What is that infuriating sound?" the girl asked while covering her ears. But Megan was out the door before the girl could ask any more questions. 
"Hey Meg, what's going on?" Megan's best friend asked her.
"Nat its nothing okay," Megan said testily. Natalie was looking at her with intense eyes. 
"Seriously, what's going on?"   
"Okay you better not laugh," Megan said after a long silence.
"Of course," 
"I think I saw a ghost in Mr. Quincy's class," Megan rushed out.  Natalie was quiet for a while . Untill she burst out laughing.
"It isn't funny!" Megan yelled.
"Are you sure, because its funny to me," Nat giggled.
"Fine see if I ever tell you things again."  Megan said. Natalie stopped laughing and looked at her.
"Come on its funny, you know ghosts don't exist."
"I guess," Megan sighed. After twenty minutes of waiting outside in the fall air they were finally let in the school again.
"Bye Meg," Nat waved. Megan waved back as she stepped into her next class.

© 2011 world gone mad


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanx i try my best to please my readers. Hope u keep reading and telling me if theres some thing i can change or keep .


Posted 12 Years Ago


this was very interesting, something new to add to my reading list! :) Thanks for the post!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 18, 2011

Author

world gone mad
world gone mad

johnson , VT



About
I love to write! its always been my dream to get one of my stories published and this website might help me to become a better writer so that dream can come true. more..

Writing
Cut Cut

A Poem by world gone mad