Colours of Mine

Colours of Mine

A Story by Francaise
"

Of course, as always, there are different kinds of colours which we see everyday in our lives. Indeed, the world would be so boring without those beautiful colours...

"
I didn't actually know what to write about, so I decided to write what's in my mind and there it came... colours. I know this topic would be ridiculous to write of, but there's nothing else to write about, so I told my mind that this wouldn't be that childish, I only needed to think out of the box. This is the thing I gotta tell you, whatever you write will always be different and special compared to others.
Colour, colours, colours,  yeah they're so beautiful and have got lots of hidden stories inside each colours. Let's begin with my favourite colour, that would be blue... I'm so in love with this colour. It represents a very different emotion to other colours; water as the symbol of calmness, or huge waves as the symbol of anger. Though I have more to write about this very special colour which I couldn't express it in words, but no, I won't continue this story since I've got no more words left in my mind and might be a disaster if I kept on writing... 
Anyway, thanks for those of you who had read my story till' the end... May your writings too get better and better each day.

© 2013 Francaise


Author's Note

Francaise
Please give your opinions of my writing... and if necessary, leave your Name so I could visit yours too..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 27, 2013
Last Updated on June 27, 2013
Tags: colours, kinds, favourite

Author

Francaise
Francaise

Indonesia



About
I'm a 13 years old Asian girl. I love reading books and writing stories so much whenever I have free time, as always. It would be nice if you visit and give comments on my stories. more..